23. Bounded to You.

"Betrayal is the only truth that sticks."

- Arthur Miller 

----------------

"I'm the curse?" I said in disbelief.

My heartbeat beats slower, I can feel the blood not reaching all over my body, and I can't breathe. From all along the one thing I had been trying to find out, and try to solve, the curse, it's me. It's me. I am the curse. 

Maybe I'm dreaming right now, and all of this is a daydream. When I pinch myself, I might wake up in English class, and Mr.Smerz will send me down to the Dean's Office for sleeping during his long boring lectures. 

I laugh. 

That was it. This was all a dream. I might have been traumatized from the fire explosion, and my mom passing away, it left so many damage to my brain, that I might I have created this whole thing. To Logan, Anna. Edward, Angela, Cassie, Claire, Seth, even Elle Strana. 

Yep, this is all a a psychological damage to my brain. I mean vampires, witches, vampire hunters, curses, and lost loves. Doesn't this all happen in a movie? Yes, this all happens in movies, book, TV, etc. 

I laugh even more harder. I laugh even more that my eyes get watery, and my stomach kills me. When I look up, Daniel aka Edward looks worried, and Elle Strana just stands there like a doctor observing a psycho. Wait, I'm daydreaming all of this anyway, so I am making them look that way. 

I try to even my balance, and try to control my hysteric laughing, but I can't. I agree, this is all a joke. 

I see a sharp broken  glass on the ground and an idea comes across my mind. 

I reach to the sharp broken glass, and the light reflects to the sharp tip of the broken glass. 

"Ariella!" Daniel yelled to me. Lies, this is just all made up. He hurriedly comes into my direction. 

"Stay back!" I barked. 

"What are you doing?' He questioned, worriedly. 

"It's okay, this all just part of my wild imaginations. And when I wake up, don't worry, I'll try hard not to remember you all psychos! Nice knowing you people, but it's time for me to wake up!" I say, smiling sheepishly. 

I reach for me left arm and I smooth out the cotton of my black long sleeve shirt to my elbow, and I close my eyes. Letting the blade interact the the smooth surface of skin. The coolness of the blade send me a warning alert through my body to stop what I am doing, but I know what I am doing will be the best. 

I go deeper into my flesh, and the stinging pain will wake  me up. It will wake me up. It will. 

"ARIELLA!" I heard. 

The broken sharp glass was instantly taken from my hand, and was thrown on the floor. Daniel stood in front of me, and he had gripped my non-cut arm. He put his hand on both of my shoulders, and shakes me violently. 

"Why!?! What are you trying to prove by doing this!" He says, while shaking me more. Until he quits and embraces me. 

I just stand there. Not reaction, no emotion, nothing. My hands are by my side. and my left hand had some blood dripping to the ground. Just like that blood, what was actually left?

I look at Daniel's side, and go to his ear to whisper,"I want to go home, please, just get me out of here." I said to him.

Daniel meets my eyes, and his nose brushes slightly against mine. I just wanna leave everything and go home, my home. I want to go to my mothers grave, and talk to her.