28. You Think You Know Everything?

Hey guys thanks for understanding my condition :)

Well I got bored in the hospital, so I thought why not make your guy's life awesomer!!!

Hope you like it!

(It's bad-ass chapter.My doctor even read it, and laughed! ) 

-------------

"Name?" 

"Ariella  Sterling." 

"Age?" 

"17."

"Name of  mother?"

"Margaret."

"What happened years ago Miss Sterling?" The psychiatrist asked. 

"I awoke from a coma." I answered to the psychiatrist. 

"What did the doctors say to you when you woke up?" The psychiatrist asked again. 

"They told me that the fire that killed my mom, and gave several injuries, and brain damage lead me to a coma. While in the coma, the doctors discovered a tumor. They did about two surgeries to take the tumor out. The final one was to wake me up, and I did." I explained to the psychiatrist. 

"What was the date when you woke up?' The psychiatrist, again, asked. 

"November 12. 2012." I  answered. 

"Do you know what date it's today?" The psychiatrist asked again. 

"November 15, 2012." I directly answered. 

There were about two to three doctors in the room. I was laying on the bed, facing right ahead, looking at nothing. The doctors were all takig notes on what I was saying. 

"Miss Sterling what is the last thing you remeber?" One of the doctors asked me, 

I take a moment, and swallow in my throat. My mouth was dry, and I hadn't drank water for the last, five years. The only thing that was keeping me hydrated was the I.V. The doctor was waiting for an answer, and I was taking my time. 

"I remember getting out of the of my burning house, and saved by a firefighter." I replied, after many minutes. 

The doctors look at each other and nod. They looked impressed and satisfied. 

"Nurse." One doctor said. 

A nurse wlake din and went directly ot the doctor that had called for her. He whispered something to her and she went back outside. 

Momentarily after that Cole walked in. 

'Hey Ari." He whispered.  

I looked at him, with no expression on my face. He put his hand on my shoulder and the instant he touched me, I reacted with pulling his hand off. 

"Come on, Ari. I visited everyday, and did remember to feed your cat!" He said. 

Cat? I am allergic to cats. Reason why Mom never let me have pets in the first place. 

"I think she has recovered her surgery, Cole. She is ready to be discharged." One of the doctors said. Two of the doctors left, leaving Cole, the doctor, and I, in the room. The doctor was smiling at me, like he just won a nobel prize. 

"Nice to see you again Miss Sterling." He said. 

I look a the doctor, saying nothing, but just looking at him. He look in the charts, and revises again through my files. 

"Guess what Ari?" Cole said. 

"What?" I said, rudely. Still not looking at him. 

He wasn't shocked at all, he continued and said, " We're gonna start school. Now before you can brag about not going back to Willsville, we are actually going somewhere else." Cole urgerly said. 

"What?" I said, looking at him. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. 

"We're going to a boarding school in Colorado. Remember how you said you would love to go to a boarding school that was between the mountains." He excitingly said. 

'Hmm." I said to him. Now looking out the window. It wasn't snowing, It was mid-November. Somehow the snow reminded me of someone. 

------

There I was sitting on the bed. 

It was four hours later, and I was out of my gown and in normal sweatpants and sweatshirt. I was going to go to a boarding school in Colorado. My life is planned by others. A thing that my mom never ever wanted to do for me was plan my life. 

Guess that what happens when someone who you truly loved goes away, and can't make the decisions anymore.

"Hey, let's go. You're discharged." Cole said, walking in the room. He had this warm smile on his face. 

I get up from the bed and walk out of the room. Cole said that everything was already set. He packed all my stuff, and it was being shipped to the boarding school. Our flight was in about two hours, that gave us enough time through traffic. 

"Miss Sterling," The doctor who I last saw four hours ago called me. 

"Yes." I answered. He came into my way with his doctor lab coat, which he does not deserve to wearing.

"Just remember what the psychiatrist said about the unusual imaginations and daydreams you get. It's normal." With that he pats my shoulder and leaves. I grit through my teeth, and Cole comes with the car waiting in the pick up/drop off center. 

I get into the car, and sit with Cole in the backseat. The car begins to move. 

There was something I wanted to say to the doctor. And it was.........

F**k you Doc, Logan is real, and my love for him, is real. 

Guess that surgery didn't work on me afterall.

-------

Comment.

Vote.

Read.

-Bookworm_18