29. Learn to Love Again, Ariella.

dedicated to Babygurlstorms - sweetest and most creative gal

------

‘Ari, wake up, we’re here.” Cole said, while shaking me.

I wake up and scrunch my eyes. It was five in the morning, and after the two hour flight, the boarding school had sent a car to pick us up from the airport. Before I left Chicago, I went to visit my mother’s grave. What I never knew is that her grave is right next to my fathers. I had been visiting her grave forever, and now I know why she chose that spot for her grave in her will.

While I was visiting my mom’s and father’s grave, I remembered something. It was the true key to prove to myself and Cole, that I was never in a coma for five years, was that right by my mother’s grave I had putten a memory box dug right by her grave. I dug it right on her funeral. It proved to me that this meant only one thing. One person in particular.

Elle Strana.

I know what her magic can do. I experienced how her magic twists people minds, and how it affects and leaves a deep wound in people’s minds, life, and heart. A surgical procedure and twenty psychiatrist is not enough to make me believe that Logan was never real.

Everyone is under a spell. How’d I know?

I looked and observed the people around me really closely. Cole, the doctor, and even the nurse. Whenever they would look at me for a brief second, there eyes would have his green light circling around their eyes. Elle Strana’s magic should never be overestimated, it can screw you. Big time. There were reasons why I never looked them in the eye.

I look at the boarding school that was between the mountains of Colorado. The school’s name was Hashford Faith Boarding School. I had researched about this school before. It was one of the top boarding school in the country. I had always wanted to be accepted to go to this place, away from Chicago. The city is too crowded, and in the mountains here, I can find myself. The boarding school looked ten times more bigger than the White House. It was all white, and the school’s banner was placed in between in the huge columns.

The car stops and the driver helps us take out handbags and carry-out bags of Cole and I. The rest of my stuff was supposedly in my dorm. Cole was enrolling also, he said he would never leave my side. I really just wanted to smack him and snap him out of the spell, and ask where was Logan, and what happened after Daniel accidentally attacked on me, but I knew that I shouldn’t do anything that might can endanger Cole while he’s under the spell.

“Isn’t this gonna be awesome. Just you and me, two best friends in a new journey!” Cole said ethuasitcley. I look at him and his cute baby face he always make whenever he’s excited for anything. I give a smile and walk up the stairs of the boarding school that leads up to the front entrance and the main office.

We make it to the front office, and see that there was only a lady on the front desk. The office was huge and everything was probably made out of marble. It was white too. Was it like the main color of  the whole school or something?