14. Secrets Remains in the Past.

Hey Guys! So i apologize for the late update. I joined a lit mag club, and was reading other people's inspirational work! It was Awesome

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!

Sorry, I just had to take time out, so I can figure out the next plot of the story.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------

I don't remember what happened.

I don't know where I am.

I don't know what to do.

All I remember was being dragged to a bedroom I never knew was behind of Logan's study. All I remember is being thrown into glsitening magical blue sparks infront of a mirror. I actually went inside the mirror, I dont' know how, but I went through it.

The only thing I remember is Logan not there with me, and when I looked back, all I saw were red eyes staring right back at me. I had to do something, I couldn;t outrun a vampire, especially him. I was protecting myself from him, that mirror was my saviour. It knew I was in danger, and somehow, when l was running around the room, screaming for help, the mirror came to life with it's blue light, telling me to come forward.

The only thing I am feeling right now, is being scared, that's all.

"Hello!" My voice echoes in the dark room. No answers, I shiver and put my hands around my shoulder. The cold hard ground made it uncomfortable for me to even stand in one place. 

"Anyone? I kinda lost." I turn around and thought I had just been passed by someone. Then there is a pressure forced on my neck, and it was a agonizing pain I never felt in my whole life. 

The pain on my neck get worser and I fall to the ground. Unaware I am, no one is coming.

Did I make a mistake going in the mirror? All I was trying to do is get away from Logan.

"You!" someone shouted.I hear a steps coming forward to me.  I look to the ground where I was and saw a black dressing shoes. Then the  pain was gone.

I touch my neck, and where the pain was, it was gone.

"Come on now, Get up!" the Brittish accent awakens me from my haze.

I look up to see a pair a violet eyes staring right down on me. His face was not pale, and he actually didn't had that expression he always gave me. This expression of his showed he cared about me, but was hiding it. 

"Logan?" I said. He helps me up from the groung and gives me a confused smile. 

"I'll let you go this time, but around people, remember to call me Sir Logan." He said to me. 

"And," he added, " Just don't ever escape, the guards will bring you back. It'll be a miracle if they bring you alive, next time." He said to me. Smiling?

Then another thing I noticed is that I don't feel that chill I always get when I'm around him. I feel somehow safe with him, right now.

:"What are you wearing?" He says looking down to my Minney&Mickey slippers, and my pj's. Okay, now I was just ready for the camera crew of Punk'D coming out and saying to me I just got Punk'D.

He shakes his head ad says,"Nevermind. Come on, you need to get in the slave quarters, and get cleaned up." He said intertwing my hands with his, He took a step, but I didn't. I was confused at first. He took a digh, and came closer. Then that same reaction comes to me when he get closer to me, he pulls a strand of my hair back, and whisper to me,

"Everything will be alright." he says as he kissed my forhead. "Come on." He says, and then I follow him. 

I couldn't believe I hadn't seen the door, it as right infront of me. I thought we were going to go through the maze of hallways of the mansion, but this was even bigger than a mansion. I didn't know how to describe this as. 

The walls were tan bricks pavement, clean and elegant. With purplr and gold draping over the enourmous hallway walls. We go deeper and I see thse maids again, wearing the same kind of maid clothes. 

They bow at Logan, and blush at him while seeing him. Some even got a pang of jealousy when they saw my and Logan's hand in hand with mine.  His hands weren't cold. 

"You know you're just in time for the Winter Ball, Love." He asid to me. I was zoned out for the details he telling me aboout the 'Winter Ball'.

Wait! He just called me Love? Don't people say that to people, they, well, love?

We make a stop to a wooden door, it had a lock, but the lock was not used, instead Logan politley knocked on the door. He then waited for respondment. 

Okay normally, Logan would burst open your door, and make an entrance.  I must be dreaming, or in a  deep coma, or fantasizing about this whole situation. 

"Come in." A sweet voice says. 

Logan opens the door, and it was a good-sized room with two twin beds, and a stand on each end of the bed. This style of the room, I would say, comes from the 1800's I guess. I watch HGTV, I know some designing!

The girl around was setting her bed straight. She had the same maid clothes

"Maggy, meet your new friend." Logan said smiling at me. 

"Oh My God! Thanks Sir- I mean Logan. Got  to srach that off my Christmas list." she said laughing and happily. 

She turned around and I see those hazel that had left me seven years ago.

My mom, standing there, right in front of me. And I am just standing there, motionless.

"Hi I'm Margaret, but everyone calls me Maggy." She said to.

She brings forward her hands, and I just examine her hands, I keep on tkaing deep breaths, Because I don't know if I sould be happy, sad, relieved?

"Margaret meet Anna." Logan sayd, and my head snaps to him. He smiles to me, and then to Mom/ Margaret. He just introduces me as Anna, without not realizing back that it's not my name. 

Where the hell did the mirror land me?