**Sneak Peak to Book Finale!***

QUOTES FROM THE BOOK FINALE!!!

Ariella - We love because we find our soul in another person. We're then complete and unbreakable. There are many paths we go through, but at the end I will always find you. Always have and always will. 

Logan- It brings us with many pain. We stand, then break down, the rise up again. Our love is that strong. I lost you so many times, my moster gets worse. I always know your precense, because the unbeating heart starts beating again. 

Daniel - Knowing the person who you loved is not by you anymore, hurts. When the good side doesn't support you anymore, anyone bounds to go to the dark side. I know the future, I've seen it, and I won't let anything come in my way when I'm making my way towards you. Afterall, I've learned from the witch. 

Elle Strana - Don't get yourself strangled in between love. Its dangerous. It kills you. So don't fall for it kid, it always comes back at you. And when it does, it leaves many dark shadows behind. Those foolish poets may say that in between love and evil war, love always win, but don't you know how those poets ended up like? Don't get your heart crushed. 

Marius- Be careful what you wish for. 

Cole-  There is a person in your life you'll die for, when the time comes. Why not now?

-----

Ariella : You know what you're getting your self into, right?

Logan: I know. 

Ariella: Are you ready?

Logan: Two hundred years lead to this moment. 

------

Then go ahead, fight what you believe in and make it worth it. 

And 

It 

All

Comes

Down 

To 

This. 

----

COMING SOON!