38. Do You?

Then his lips came crashing down to mine.

His soft thick lips dominate over my mouth as I try to recover from the sudden action, which I knew was coming. He bites and nibbles my bottom lip for entrance, but to be a little shy, I don’t. I never had my first kiss until Logan came into my life. The kiss we shared when I declared my undying love for him was sweet and full of lost feelings. This was was a mix of blissfulness and passion.

Logan’s arm that was wrapped around my waist, was snaking up and down my back. His touch sent me many cold shivers in my back, and I gasped a little. Which was the perfect moment for Logan to take the chance and turn this  kiss into an extreme level of passion. The taste of him was a mix of a peppermint and cotton candy. Yes, his mouth tasted like cotton candy. Every girls dream.....

His mouth was exploring every inch of mine. I felt Logan’s hand go to hair that was in a bun and took out the pin, which let me wavy black hair cascade down my waist. He was giving pecks to me and then traveled down to my collarbone to around my shoulder, both of his hands securing my sides.

I didn’t even encounter to realize that I was taking steps back. Logan’s hands were on my stomach and light pushing me backwards while he was kissing every part of my jawline and back to my lips. When my back hit the wall, my hands freely went to his well set hair hair. Through our blissful kiss I was smiling, and Logan smiled in between too. Logan descended his head down by my neck and started to lick on my softspot.

That was when I realized that I heard footsteps in the hallways.

“L-Logan.” I stammered.

I got a light moan from Logan which caused me to blush. I put my hands on his shoulder so he would get the message to stop before someone walked in and caught us.

“No one is gonna come in.” Logan whispered by my ear.

I was trying to breathe and tried so hard to regain my balance. The effect my body was having due to Logan’s intimacy was driving me crazy.

“Let's not be that confident.” I said as I escaped through under Logan’s grasp.

I was going to snicker as I made my way to the doorway when Logan pulled be back by my waist and my back collided with his.

“You look beautiful.” He said, which took my breath away.

“Thanks.” I managed to say.

“I missed you.” He whispered into my ears.

“I didn’t.” I sighed.

I feel him tense and then grasp me within his hold as I heard a really deep chuckle behind. Logan and laughing? I really didn’t see that coming.He places his chin by the nook of my neck and the shivers spread through my body.

“That’s not fair.” He said.

“You wanna talk about being fair, Mr. Future Vampire King.” I sarcastically said.

“I was going to tell you.” Logan said as he placed his hands on my shoulder and turned me around so I was facing him.

“Logan you know this is the twenty-first century, you could just called on a cell or phone, ya-know?” I said.

“I know what a cell phone is Ariella. I have one.” Logan said with a serious face.

“Then why don’t you use it?” I asked, folding my arms against my chest.

“Cause then I can’t do this on the phone.” He said. Before my mind could register on what he meant by that, his lips slowly brushed on mine, again, and jolted me with thousands of sparks.