9. You know, but won't tell me.

Hey my readers, so it took me about a week to update. So here goes somethin'

Comment. 

Vote.

Read.

-Reader24x7 aka Aysha 

---------

His words send chills down my spine. I clutch the side of the fountain. The last few of the visions I had been getting, involve Logan and me. I don’t know how that is possible with me, because I think I would remember everything from my own life.

The best thing to do know is just not talk to him, or even worse, look.  Wait but didn’t Edward tell me that there is someone that knows the truth. Is it Logan?

A hand lands on my shoulder, I suddenly get up. The slippery fountain made me lose balance and I slipped. Before my bottom could even happen, I open my eyes to see that I was in Logan’s arms. How the heck did I even get up here?

“Are you emotionally disturbed or do you intend always getting hurt, by yourself.” Logan says with a dark  chuckle.

I twitch a smile, but I don’t speak or look at him. The silence was going on forever. I felt like he wasn’t going to give up until I look at him. Wasn’t I heavy from the carrying?  Oh wait stupid vampire strength!

A light breeze comes in my way and I gasp in Logan’s arm. My hair blows everywhere, and it was blocking my eyes. I look the other way and meet violet eyes.

His eyes had the same happiness as I saw in the vision where he was getting married to me, but his face still reacts from the shock.

He gently put me down, but didn’t release me. His hands intertwine with my hands. They stop me from moving forward. I look back and look at him.

I break apart from his eyes, and try to squirm out of his hold.

“Let go of me.” I demanded.

He actually listened and let go of me, of his hold.

“Can you please tell me why I’m here?” I asked, not looking at him.

“You’re here for your protection. The marks you had, that meant you were found, and could’ve been kidnapped by tonight the latest.” he explained.

“Why would I be kidnapped, I did nothing wrong?” I said.

“Well, let’s just say I have some enemies around town that would just love to take hold of my things and demand a ransom, just for that thing. And I don’t want to spend on a thing that isn’t worth spending on.” He coldly said.

He has so much affection toward ‘thing’. Wait, THAT’S ME!

“Well its way lot better getting kidnapped, then living with you.”  I snapped.

“Is that so.” He asked.

“Yeah, I was going to get killed like an hour ago, people look at me like I’m supposed to be dead, and most of all those STUPID VISIONS!” I said frustrated.

“What visions?” Logan asked curiously.

Oh no.

“I asked what visions.” He asked again. You can tell he was getting annoyed and impatient.

Shit.  A few moments past, I could hear my own heartbeat, rapidly beating.

“Don’t make me stand here forever for your answer. I asked you a question, I demand an answer from you, NOW!” He stated.

I stand there, don’t’ know what to do. I really need to buy a duct tape, and have it by me, all the time. Then I hear footsteps that only meant one thing, ‘he’ was getting closer.