35. Entwined.

Have you ever gasped in your life? Has your jaw ever dropped? While no need to worry, you’ll experience it right.....NOW!!

lol.

Enjoy :) -Bookworm_18 aka Aysha.

------------

“This way Miss Sterling.” The nurse guided me to the room where Cole was. No, he wasn’t the one who died, it was Albert.

Albert died. It had taken me several hours and time just to make myself under clear notice that the person who might have saved my unlucky ass, has died. He’s dead, never coming back. I started getting anxiety attacks, which involves me walking continuously back and forth while trying to deep breaths, and Albert is dead.

How is that even possible! He is immortal, he can never die, and then out of the blue, he’s dead. Poof! Gone.

The paramedics say that he had a heart stroke. I don’t believe that because I know that the cause of his death was more than a silly little heart stroke. And that’s why I have come to see Cole. He was unconsciousness when I found him because, unbelievably, he had a deep cut on  his arm.

I wasn’t that worries, it was on the arm. I’m here for answers and knowing what exactly happened when I was gone.  The nurse opened the patient room door, and there was the stupid blonde slob, sleeping in peace while the world is ending.

I nod at the nurse and she leaves closing the door halfway through. The creak of door silences and I look at Cole. He looks so much in peace and relaxation. The vision had scared the freaks out of me, but I know that he’ll never  break the vow we made when we were seven that we live together and die together with our friendship.

I find a magazine and roll it up, then I smack Cole.

“Wake up you moron!” I screeched as I was trying to get the idiot to wake up.

“Wake up!” I screamed again.

His eyes jolted awake as he covered his head with his arms and tried to protect his skull from my crazy smacking. Then he didn’t have energy left to fight so he just dropped his arms, and looked at me funny.

“Oh Grams, when did you come to town?” He said smiling.

“Cole?” I said unusually. I waved my hand in front of him and he was still smiling and in the bridge of sleeping. I look at the what the hooked him up in the I.V.

Morphine.

No wonder why he’s giddy.

“Cole, it’s me, Ariella, what happened back there?” I said, trying to get his attention. Cole was fiddling with the blanket, the nurse walked in and checked on Cole’s arm when I asked he immediately bobbed his head to me and said,

“Ariella is fine, Gram. Did you know that she’s going out with a vam-” I clamped my hand into his mouth.

The nurse looked a little confused, but I joked and told her about the morphine. The she kept on telling me stories how people just pour out whatever comes into their mind when they get the morphine in them. My hand was still clamped on Cole’s mouth, and luckily the nurse said she’d be back in an hour for hourly check-ups.

I felt a warm liquid from the hand I clamped on Cole’s mouth. Please don't’ tell me....

“Cole!! Gross, you saliva is all around my hand!!” I shrieked. Cole just licked his lips and I went up to the washroom to clean my hand in the room. I turn on the sink and wash my hands two times, while I was doing that I heard Cole blabbering.

“How’s my life going? Well the last time I saw you when I was fourteen, so there’s a lot of catching up to do Grams!” Cole yelled.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, and kept on washing my hands.