11. Hope I'm Dreaming...

Hey watt-up, readers!!!

So finals are in the corner :(

Holidays are coming soon :)

So here's a early Christmas gift for you all.

xxHappy Holodaysxx

Enjoy.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Read

Reader24x7 aka Aysha.

p.s. I CHOSE THE NAME EDWARD BECUASE IT WAS MORE OF A BRITISH NAME I COULD FIND, DO NOT MISTAKEN IT FOR EDWARD CULLEN.

THANK YOU.

--------------------------------------------------

My whole world froze. My mouth was open and my body still in shock. My heart was beating faster and faster and faster. This was all my mistake, I should have never had asked him for help, what I just heard had to be a lie. This was a dream right?

Kate is turned into a vampire. I'm responsible for this.

"Wha-what?" I croaked out.

'I had no choice lives were at stake I couldn't just let them both die." he explained.

"THAT DIDN'T MEAN YOU HAD TO TURN HER, YOU MONSTER!" I yelled.

Cole put his arm around my shoulder and tried to calm me down. "Calm down, Ari. Atleast she's alive."

I had no answer or reply to that. Cole was righ , atleast she was alive. But how can he just turned her? He didnt' even tell us anything before taking this huge step.

"Couldn't you atleast told us what you were going to do? Do you even know what will happen when Kate gets to know she's a vampire?" I said.

Logan looked at me, he had a calmed expression on his face. How can he have that kind of emotion going through him, he just made someone into a monster for crying outloud.

"She told me too." he said.

"Kate told you wh-" I was interrupted by Cole.

"What did you mean 'you couldn't let them both die'? Cole asked.

Logan made eye contact with me, his violet eyes told me everything that I needed to know.

"She has a life in her womb." Logan said.

"What?" Cole asked confused.

"She's pregnant." I said. My eye contact still with Logan's.

------ 4 days later ---------

The day had arrived. Kate is going to come out of that door and begin her immortal life. An immortal life where in her mortal life, she was kidnapped, raped, and now pregnant.

My palms were sweaty, I took huge breaths, and was pacing back and forth. The only person that goes in and out of that room is Logan. He goes in there with a gold cup, the same one that Angela had that day, and gives it to her.

I am pretty sure that the gold cup does not have red wine, it has blood.

After Kate being turned, I have nothing to do but feel guilty about everything. I was the main reason why her parents died, and now, is there ay limits. Will Kate ever talk to me. Will she still recogninze me, will she still be my bestest friend?

For a whole day, I locked myself up in a room. I couldn't show my face to anyone. Edward came the second day, he told he was sorry he wasn't there when I needed him. He was on a buisness trip. He assured me that what Logan did was wise, and Kate and her unborn baby are alive.