36. Forever Pt. 1

Part 1/3

(COMMENT!!)

--------

( The day of Anna and Logan’s wedding -Logan & Authors POV )

His eyes sparkled a many bright future because he knows that the reflection inside his eyes is his soon-to-be future, Anna. He looks to her as the Head Vampire Minister exchanges a few words of love and companionship. In the next hour or so, he knows his whole existence will start counting. He sees her in many views. A lover, a friend, a companion, and that person who want next by you when you revisit life moments. Together.

“Do you Logan Evans, Prince and soon King of the Vampire Race, take Anna as your lawful and rightful wife, and soon Queen of the Vampire Race, and promise to always care, love, and cherish every moment of every second of your existence?” The minister asked Logan, as he jumped mentally to the part of the ceremony he was ever waiting for.

He rehearsed this line since the second he had asked Anna to marry him, and always be his.

Mine.Forever. He thought.

“I d-”

The huge golden double doors to the altar opened as black figures gathered around. Logan felt outspoken, angry, and heartbroken at the very same moment. This wasn’t supposed to happen. There should have been no distraction, this was to be his and Anna’s moment.

The black figures were armed. There was bow and arrows, sharpened knives, and quick daggers. Logan put Anna behind him as acting like her shield. His vampire essence came out as someone was trying to harm his love.

Some people in the audience were yelling, mostly the women and children. The men got up as defenses. The atmosphere in the room changed from war and loving to cold and crucial.

“It’s time Anna.” One of the head black figured guy said.

Logan freezes at his place at stops sneering at the black cult, and calms down as he looks back to his love. Replaced by her bouquet of roses and orchid, she had a knife. And she was looking directly at Logan with bloodshot eyes running with tears.

“Do it, Anna. She has no patience.” The head black figure said again.

By this time Logan wasn’t confused or flabbergasted anymore. He knew what exactly was going to happen. A single salt water tear runs down his face as he stands in front of Anna.

“Why?” was all he said.

“Your mens killed my father, burned my home, and stole me life.” Anna gritted. The pain in hurt in her voice was breaking Logan’s heart, and he tried to console her and make her understand that it was all wrong and false accusation, but as he made a step forwards, Anna took a step back and pointed the dagger in front of Logan.