31. Meet the Killer.

Sorry this chapter is a little short, I'm going to update the rest by tommorow or later tonight tops! Just kinda on the writers block, but still writing and making new plans and ending for this story.

Yes, this story is ending, probably by August. The last update will be on my birthday, and after that I tell you the release of the sequel. The sequel is different, but you'll know more on the last chapter - the EPILOGUE!

So i'll just shut up and write more for you guys :

ENJOY SUGARS.

-------------------------

TRAILER ON THE SIDE >>>>>>>>

---------------------------

“I’m her husband.” Albert confessed.

“Excuse me, could you say that again?” I said, shaking my head.

“She’s my wife.” He said.

I laugh. Albert must be kidding, right? I mean, how, what?! I see Albert toying around a gold ring on his finger. That’s when I stop laughing.

“You’re kidding me right. This is one of your stupid jokes, right?” I shouted/asked.

“If I was Miss Sterling, do you think I would be laughing right now?” Albert questioned. He pointed to his mad poker face of his. That was the serious face, and it meant he wasn’t lying, at all.

I start tapping my left foot on the ground, while my hands were on my hips. I bite on my upper lip and stare at Albert. He was Elle Strana’s husband, the same husband who was the reason she put the curse in the first place!

“Why didn’t you tell me this from the start.” I questioned.

“What would you have done?” Albert questioned my question.

What could have I done? It was the opposite. He could have saved Logan from the unbreakable curse, Daniel could have the fatherly figure he had always wanted (and not be evil and twisted), most of all he could have saved his own wife from turning evil wicked witch.

“Why?” I said.

Albert looked down and massaged his temples. He looked defeated, sad, and supressed with his feelings. He walked by the door and turned the silver knob of the entry / exit door of the classroom. He opened the door, and walked out the class. Before he left Albert turned around at looked at me. Then he closed his eyes.

“She was planning to kill me.” Albert said.

------

I sit on one of the desk, and Albert was sitting on the teacher’s desk, toying around with gold chain in his hands. He told his side of the story. This story was more true than the one Daniel had told. It was more brutal, shocking, and made a life scarred forever.