39. I'm only Human.

Story is co-written with Rob_Harriet.

--------

I took my hand away from Logan’s chest, and excused myself from the both of them. I put my head down so I wouldn’t make eye contact with anyone. I turn onto my heel and walk away from everything. The world was spinning in my head and I needed space before I completely go to a mental shock. It wasn’t still kicking into me on what just I had been told. Lucian’s words was swarming through my mind again.

“Come on! You didn’t tell you own fiancee about your guys wedding.”

It literally broke me from the inside. Normal girls would jump up and down for this. But for me, it was way different. It wasn’t something I thought would happen to me, I just never thought that the guy I just recently confessed my whole love too, hid one thing that not only would change everything, but my whole life.

“Ariella, wait.” Logan bluntly said behind me.

I was walking alone in the white pillar hallway and left the whole the feast party scenery behind me. My mind was shut and the only thing that was moving were my legs because I was literally trying to breathe because I was walking too fast.

A gush of wind passes by me and it stops me in a sudden. I hadn’t realized that my hair was not in the bun I had made and was cascading down; it was messy and all over my face. Especially my bangs that were covering most of my right side of my face.

Something had grabbed both of my shoulders and when I opened my eyes to see who it was, I quickly averted my gaze to somewhere else, not wanting to see Logan’s face. He was waiting for me to respond and look at him, and his patience was going to my shoulders. Seconds more passed and I hadn’t even looked at him. The hold on my shoulder tensed a little and then Logan released his hold.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

This time I looked up at him and my eyes widened while my mouth was trying to hide a gasp.

“What’s wrong?” I snapped at him. Logan looked confused by me and I stepped a couple of steps back from him, making my own space.

“What’s wrong is that I’m getting freaking married, and I did even know about it. My consent wasn’t even and you didn’t even ask me one, Logan! Do you even know how absurd and ridiculous that sounds? Do you know how I feel right now?” I nonchalantly said.

“It’s not something to be mad about, Ariella. We love each other, and it was expected sooner or later.” Logan retorted in such manner that made me flinch other.

Love each other? Does he even know what it meant when two people love each other? They have trust, communication, deep true feelings for each other. They make compromises, face each obstacle together, and make sure not a single tear drop ever falls on their face.

The dampness around my eyes and cheek makes me come back to where I was from my own words. Logan was saying words and things that I couldn’t coherit. He makes hand gestures from my point of view, but I still couldn’t hear anything from him. I look everlasting beautiful light violet eyes, searching for the understanding and caring Logan I know he could be.