32. Love Kills You.

Enjoy. xx

 -----

The light automatically open by themselves and I stare at my killer, or murderer. ( because I’m still alive.) Daniel looked horrible. He looked as he hasn’t slept in ages, and the shine that used to be on him, is gone. He had a guilty look on his face and a tear stained face. He was in a black getup as usual.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came here to see you.” He said.

“Okay, well you saw me, so now go!” I angrily snapped.

“Ariel-”

“Don’t you dare say my name!” I shouted. I backed away from him, and tried to get find a sharp object.  

“Look I’m not here to hurt you.” He sadly said.

I laugh, “Like I can believe that.” I snorted.

He take a step closer and I take a step back, ending up falling behind the curtains. The sound of crashing sound of CD disks, and books land on the ground. I get up and massage my elbow that was pounding with pain, and fix my hair that was in front of my face.

“That was on your own.” Daniel said, smirking.

I gave him an evil glare and take a huge step away from the clump I will later have to clean. I make my way to get the first aid kit because I felt blood oozing from my right burned arm. ( The arm that was burned from the fire, years ago.) I go past Daniel, and then when I was about a good space away, but then my body just stand still. Something was tugging me back.

“Daniel let me go!” I said.

He didn’t say anything.

“Daniel I said-” I turn around to see that it wasn’t Daniel who was tugging me back. It was my charm bracelet stuck to one of the threads on his black jacket. He looks at me with sympathy eyes, and the same face I saw with when I first met him. The innocent, caring, and friendly attractiveness towards him.

I try to break my charm bracelet from his jacket’s black thread, but I was failing because it was really stuck. Daniel then put his hands on mine, telling me to stop. I quickly flinch to the skin contact and try not to give him an eye contact. A quinzy feeling in my heart erupts.  He then tries to break his jacket’s black thread from my charm bracelet.

There was this different kind of feeling when his skin hands would mistakenly touched mine. The thread was finally released from my charms bracelet, and I quickly put my hand to the side.

“You’re bleeding.” Daniel said worryingly. He took my arm and examined it. It was the wrong day to wear short sleeved shirt, at night.

“I know.” I said, getting his hands off my arm.

I go to Maddie’s cupboard, where the first aid kit was. As I was opening it my right arm felt like it was on fire, and I drop the first aid box. I kneel down and try to get it, but then Daniel gets it from my hand.

“Here let me do it for you.” He said.

“No tha-”

“Please.” Daniel insisted.

I sit on my dorm bed and Daniel opens the first aid kit box. He takes out the gauzes and the rubbing alcohol. He puts the gauze on top of the lid of the rubbing alcohol and shakes it. He gently takes my arm and puts the gauze around the dried blood on my arm.

A burning sensation with coolness rises in my arm and I shriek in pain.

‘Ow! Ow! Ow! OW! OW!’ was chanting in my head. I told myself that I won’t scream in pain or even escape a tear in front of him. I kept on nibbling my lips from the pain. My eyes were tightly shut. God dammit! It hurt like Hell! I enjoyed watching other people on T.V. being treated with rubbing alcohol and when they scream, but now the joke's on me.