A Christmas Wedding (Part 1)

Christmas, it was here yet again and the vk's were more ready for it than ever. The past year had been a crazy one that's for sure, they had all officially graduated from Auradon Prep and were fully moved into Evie's cottage, and most shocking of all, Ben had brought down the barrier allowing all the villains and villain kids to come over whenever they pleased. Auradon had definitely changed, but that wasn't about to stop the planning of Evie and Henry's wedding. Speaking of Evie, she was currently in her workroom in her cottage adding some last minute adjustments to her wedding dress. She smiled as she took a good look at her dress as she imagined herself walking down the aisle to her true love who was watching her lovingly. She began putting away all the extra material that she no longer needed she knew she could use it for another design later, and as she did so she heard a loud thud come from upstairs before she heard a groan that sounded an awful lot like Mal.

Evie immediately put down everything she was holding and ran as fast as she could upstairs to see what had happened. "Mal? Was that you?" She called as she entered into the girl's room.

"Yep, that was me. Could you come help me up please?" She heard the muffled voice of her best friend come from her closet.

Evie softly chuckled as she made her way over to the closet where she found Mal on the floor under a pile of large boxes. "M, what on earth did you do?" She asked with a giggle in her voice as she began to take the boxes off the younger girl's body.

"I was rearranging a few things and all these boxes came tumbling down upon me." Mal explained as she stood up after all the boxes had been removed.

"You seriously were trying to rearrange your closet? Mal since when are you so tidy?" Evie asked her teasingly.

"Oh haha, I know how to clean for your information." Mal replied to her in a sarcastic manner.

Evie shook her head at her playfully as she ruffled her hair a bit. "Hey, I want to know what you think about my wedding dress and the bridesmaids dresses." She told her as she grabbed her hand and led her down to her workroom to show her the dresses. She brought out the mannequin that was wearing her dress and showed it to Mal. "What do you think?"

Mal's jaw dropped as she saw Evie's dress and she couldn't come up with the right words to say. "Wow Evie, it's absolutely incredible. You're going to be drop dead gorgeous in that dress."

"Aw thanks Mal! Now, what about the bridesmaids dresses?" Evie asked as she brought out another mannequin wearing a different dress.