Galentine's Day

It was Galentine's day at Auradon Prep, and apparently it was supposed to be the funnest, most best day ever! According to Audrey. But Mal and Evie had never heard of such a thing. Then again they never celebrated Valentine's day either, because they grew up on the isle of the lost with a bunch of villains, and, of course, one of their least favorite holidays was Valentine's day because it's a day all about love. Bleh!

But apparently, all of the girls wanted to get together and hang out. Audrey had the idea to go out and do stuff together, as in, Jane, Mal, Evie, Uma, and obviously Audrey, herself. Mal was all opposed to the idea, because, well, all the girls were going to the salon to get their nails done, and Uma was not okay with the idea either, as neither she or Mal were girls who loved to do that sort of thing.

Evie was trying to drag Mal out the door, as all the girls were supposed to meet at Clarabelle, because Evie was the one who would be driving. And Mal, was being as stubborn as a donkey, absolutely refusing to go out the door. Sure, Evie was taller than Mal, but Mal was a little stronger than Evie was, as Mal was staying pretty firm beside her bed, as she held onto the bar of her bed with one arm, while Evie pulled and pulled on the other.

"Come on, Mal!" She yelled still tugging on her arm. "This is a day dedicated to celebrate female friendships, can you please just bear with it and hang out with all the girls!" She was basically begging Mal at this point.

"Evie, we both know I'm not one of those princesses who loves being all fancy and pretty. No, I'm the exact opposite." Ma informed her.

"I know you are, but it would still mean a lot to me if you, at least,  went for me." Evie said not tugging on Mal's arm so hard anymore.

Mal rolled her eyes as she groaned. "Ugh! Fine! But I'm not going to like a single second of it!"

Evie squealed in excitement as she pulled Mal out of their dorm and to Clarabelle where everyone was waiting.

"Well, looks like you girls finally decided to join us!" Audrey said as they got in the car.

"No, it was Mal who decided to join us." Evie corrected as she pulled away from Auradon Prep.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun!" Audrey said.

Mal just rolled her eyes. This wasn't fun. This was torture! And Uma, she definitely agreed with her.

When they made it to the salon, they walked in together, and went to their own tables with women waiting for them. As Audrey had reserved the whole place so they would have the place all to themselves.

"Come on, M. You can sit beside me. And please. At least do something." Evie told her. "Choose a color to describe your mood or personality."

"Black." Mal said in a cold, and almost dark tone as she scowled at Evie.

"You could choose two colors to brighten things up!" She said.

"Purple. Very dark, purple." Mal replied in the same tone as before.

"Ok then, let's go to our tables." Evie said as she was starting to get a little freaked out by the way Mal was looking and talking at her. So she grabbed her hand and led her to one of the tables which were right next to each other.

Evie was just so excited about getting a manicure, and Mal was still scowling at her. Why did she let Evie drag her into this? But she eventually just turned her attention to the lady doing her nails.

"So, you enjoy doing this?" Mal asked her.

"Yes, I believe I do." The lady answered her. "You get to meet different people everyday, and make them look beautiful."