XL

It's a bit different from the Monsignor's wife. But all the same smut 😈

UNEDITED

Angelica in the MM.

Few weeks have passed since the four women moved in together. It's been tense, Rome finding an apartment two weeks after living with the two wives with Nichole's help. She felt as if she needed her own space, constantly witnessing the blonde and the brunette in compromising positions. It didn't bother her, but she felt as if they deserved their space to please each other how they desired.

Rebecca and Natalia went through a rough patch, separating for some time until Rebecca had an accident, twisting her ankle after trying to steal some of her big sisters snacks. They both shared things in common, one of them being indulgent with the same snacks that Nichole refused to share.

"Are you still upset at me?" Angelica asked over the phone as she grabbed her purse and jacket before walking out of the office. Nichole sighed into the phone, rolling her eyes. Angelica finally confessed to not signing the divorce papers, overcompensating for allow Nichole to believe they were divorced. A piece of Nicole was happy she didn't sign, but the other half, which was her pride, was upset considering she paid for a lawyer just for her lover to burn the papers.

After visiting Nichole's sister in the hospital due to her twisted ankle, they both parted ways to go back to work after insisting they would discuss the matter at a later time. The women were working on pausing arguments in order to find a good head space to speak about them without getting violent with each other.

"Maybe." Nichole breathed as she walked to the parking lot to retrieve her car from the valet. Angelica smirked as she slipped into the drivers seat of her car before placing her phone on the speaker.

"You decide how you want to handle this."

"I have an attitude with you. So I'll continue to have one until I decide I don't want to anymore. So fuck off. I'll see you later." Nichole hissed into the phone before hanging up and smiling into the rear view mirror before making her way home.

Angelica scoffed as she stared at the phone, before aggressively biting her bottom lip and getting out of the car, ripping the trunk open and retrieving her duffel bag. Nichole knows not to speak to Angelica like that, and part of Angelica felt as if she did it on purpose to be taught a lesson.

"She wants to play? We can play." Angelica growled, before stepping on the gas.

Nichole sighed as she parked the car in her garage, stepping out of her Mercedes and walking into the house. She wanted nothing more than to take a relaxing bath and have a glass of wine. She wished Angelica was here but she knew they were still trying to cool down from their argument this morning.

Kicking off her heels and pushing them to the side, Nichole started to unbutton her shirt as she walked to the kitchen when someone grabbed her from behind by her hair and placed a tight hand over her mouth.

"Be quiet. Do what I say." The voice stated. Nichole swallowed hard and moaned in pain as the masked persons free hand started to travel roughly across her body, groping her breasts and pinching her nipples, causing her to whimper into the persons hand.

"Please..please don't hurt me." Nichole whimpered as she clawed at the persons wrist. The dark voice chuckled humorlessly, rubbing their fingers on Nichole's lips, before slipping their two fingers into her mouth and causing her to gag.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm going to ruin you."

The masked person continued to smirk, licking their lips as they continued to push their fingers down Nichole's throat until she was coughing and tears streamed down her face. They pulled their fingers out and watched as Nichole sputtered, her eyes red and teary as her spit dripped down her chin and from the persons fingers.