Chapter 68 and 69

Chris' pov
"This is it."

"I've been dreading this day."

"Me too."

Laci sighed,she held up the scissors."who should go first?"she asked,"I'll go first."i said."we'll need thicker scissors."she joked,I laughed."then you'll go first."i said,she gulped.she handed me the scissors,then she turned around and sat down on the chair.I exhaled,my hands shaking a bit.I guess I should fill you in on what's going on right now:so today I was bottle feeding Lily,everything was normal until she was done.as I was burping her,she grabbed onto my hair and hoop earring.it hurt like a motherfucker,but I stayed calm and managed to walk all the way to Laci's office.i grabbed a lock of Laci's hair and began to cut it,"how short do you want it?"I asked curiously.

"Short enough so that she won't grab it."she replied,I smirked."great minds think alike."i said,she giggled.after I cut her hair,it was my turn.I took off my hoop earring and placed it down next to Laci's bracelets,I then sat down on the chair."any last words?"Laci joked,I chuckled,"I'll miss the feeling of you running your fingers through my hair."i said.she hesitated,"I'll miss that feeling too."she admitted.she grabbed a locked of my hair,then she snipped it off.
———————————————————————————
Laci's pov
"I don't need you taking ca-"Eddie coughed.him and Pearl Jam were supposed to be performing MTV's live and loud,but Eddie got sick."relax Ed,I'm only here for 4 minutes."I assured,"why?"he asked."well as your manager,you kinda threw me under the bus for getting a flu.and you're lucky I managed to find a band to replace you guys."I explained,"what band?"He asked curiously."relax:it's just Kurt,Dave,Krist,and Pat."I assured him,"and don't worry it's still happening in Seattle."i quickly added."good-"he says before violently coughing,"don't worry baby,soup's done."Beth said as she entered the room.I checked my watch,"I gotta go."i said as I stood up."they're gonna start soundcheck soon."I explained,"he'll be fine,I'll take care of him."Beth assured me.

At live and loud

Laci's pov
"Pat did you bleach your hair?"

"Yeah I did,do you like it?"

"Yeah I do,it's nice."

I made it to the guys and was currently talking to Pat,he's a pretty good addition to the band."we're ready to start now Laci."Krist said,"alright good,everything seems to be ok."i said."but I would recommend that you guys do a soundcheck."I suggested,"that's a good idea,it's our first time performing with Pat anyway."Dave said.Kurt walked on stage,he picked up his guitar and began to tune it.Krist,Dave,and Pat gave me concerned looks.I was confused at first,until Dave pointed his head towards something.I looked at where backstage was and saw Courtney,Frances,and her nanny Cali.I groaned and rubbed my eyes,"this is gonna be a long night."I thought.