Chapter 57

Laci's pov
"Hello mr and mrs Cornell,it's good to see you two again."doctor Helix said,"hey doctor Helix."Chris greeted him."hi."I greeted him,"how are you feeling today mrs.Cornell?"he asked me."a little bit of morning sickness,and some weird cravings,but other then that I'm ok."I replied,"that's good."he said."hey doc is it Uh,possible that we'll be able to know the gender of our baby now?"Chris asked curiously,"I'm not sure,but let's find out."he replied.I lifted up my shirt a bit,he put the cold cream on my belly and turned on the screen.Chris held my hand as we looked at the screen,"there it is."dr.Helix said.Chris and I quietly gasped,I began to tear up."oh Chris.."I whispered,"I know."he said.I looked at him,he was also tearing up.

"Looks like we might be able to find out the gender!"

Kim's pov
Matt,Ben,and I were all waiting for Chris and Laci at their place.they said that they were on their way back home from the hospital,and that they had big news to share."imagine they announce their having twins."Ben said,"oooo now that would be a good plot twist!"Matt said."come on you two knock it off."i said,"fine mr.grumpy pants."Matt joked.I jokingly rolled my eyes,then we all began to laugh.(quick A/N I just found out Matt has a wife and two kids but Idk when they meet or when they get married and have their kids so idk how to incorporate her into the story,ok back to the book)suddenly the front door opened,Chris and Laci walked in.we all stood up,"so what's the big news?"Ben asked curiously.they grinned,"we're having a girl!"Chris exclaimed.we all widened our eyes,then we began to cheer."FUCK YEAH!"Matt yelled,I gave Ben a high five.