WHAT A GIRL!

*Author's note*
"Hello, I'm Mistress of Joy, The author of this book,thank you so much for reading my story, I'm sorry about the cliffhanger, I promise to upload the chapters frequently. I hope we all have fun as we go on this journey together. Thank you!!

Her friend exclaimed in horror
"That is a 30 year old artifact owned by the school! How am I supposed to explain this?"
She said as she bent on the floor picking up the pieces of the shattered glass on the floor

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what are we going to do?"
The other girl said

"I'm equally responsible for this, I was too busy looking around to see you coming my way"
I said for the first time

They both looked at me like they didn't even notice I was there all along 

"Okay, so what are we going to do about this now. This is really hard to find anywhere and we both can't afford it"
The lady carrying the books said with a straight face

"I'll find a way to talk to the dean and see how we can work things out"

"Talk to the dean?"
She said with a scoff

"If it's that easy then I should just go talk to the Chancellor too! If you don't want to take responsibility at least be honest about it, stop pretending like you care when you are just going to disappear"  She fired back with a malicious stare

"Take it easy Joan, we are all trying to figure the way out here, there's no need to be rude. None of this was intentional"

"You have no idea how much trouble this is going to put us especially me, I'm sorry but I'm not a nice girl like you Rose. Unless we find a solution none of us is leaving here today"

"Professor Jones?"
A voice said from behind. I turned to look, it was the dean.

"Professor Jones! Why didn't you inform me of your arrival, I would have asked my secretary to pick you up" He said as he walked up to where we were standing.
I turned to him with a smile

"I had my assistant drop me at the department's entrance, I didn't want to bother you"

"Oh, you are welcome to our campus"

"Thank you Professor" We both exchanged a handshake
"What is going on here?" The Dean asked looking at our faces and the glass on the floor

"Ah yes, I was just about to come see you regarding this. It was an accident from both sides. We bumped into each other but I heard it's a really rare artifact of the school. I'm really sorry about this Sir but I can promise to get it replaced soon. I just need to make a few calls.

"No problem Professor Jones, Just let me know when you get another one and I'll talk to the people in charge. Let's get into my office for further discussion"

"Alright Sir"

I left the two girls standing without looking back as we headed into the Dean's office. That was one hell of a confrontation from a college girl. I must say I hadn't experienced that in a long time.

"What a girl!" I whispered to myself