TWO YEARS LATER

"Daddy!" Willow shouted as she ran outside to Greg who was walking in from the front door.

"Hey my little princess" Greg lifted her off the floor as he threw her in the air. Willow laughed heartily

"Hey Greg" Joan greeted as she walked out of the kitchen. Greg had moved them out of Kelvin's old apartment after Willow clocked one. He believed Kelvin had given up on finding Joan sine he never spoke about her again.

"Hey, how is it going?" Greg responded as he dropped Willow gently on the chair

"Going well. Coffee?"

"Sure, so how's the online business going?"

"I don't know, not bad I guess. I really don't think this online sales is for me, I've always wanted a gallery where I can display my art and have people walk in to appreciate and buy if they want not just taking pictures and placing them online to sell to people randomly"

"I told you already Joan, we have to be careful. We can't let anyone know about you or Willow"

"But for how long? You said it yourself that Kelvin's moved on already, he doesn't even talk about me. I mean I don't have to show my face at the gallery, I could change my name too,it's something you do well. There's no way Kelvin's gonna find me or us"

Greg knew he was overreacting, but the reason for his paranoia wasn't because he was scared of Kelvin finding Joan, he was scared of losing Joan. He knew deep down that Joan still had feelings for Kelvin and if not anything, he was the father of her child. There was no way Kelvin would give up on his child. He could only have all this as long as Kelvin wasn't in the picture and if it meant hiding Joan for as long as he could he was willing to. He has thought telling Joan Kelvin no longer spoke of her would make her change her feelings towards him but the night he saw her crying in the room with a picture of Kelvin, he knew he had no chance with her, the closest he could get was where he was now with her.

"Daddy! My toy!" Willow demanded as she pointed to her toy in Greg's hand

"He's Uncle Greg Willow, not daddy" Joan said

"She's just a child, it's fine with me"

"But she will get used to calling you daddy"

"I'm not complaining" Greg mumbled

"I didn't get that"

"I said you should just give yourself time. It's a new business, it will get better with time"

"I hope so, I really do"

"I need to go now"

"Already?"

"Yeah, I just quickly dropped by"

"Okay,bye"

"See you later honey"

Greg pecked Willow gently on the cheek as he made it out to the front door

"Greg! I almost forgot. Tomorrow is Rose's death anniversary, I'll be visiting her incase you wanna drop by. I'll be getting home late"

"Will you be going with Willow?"

"Yes, it's her first time meeting Willow. I couldn't take her with me when she clocked one. She's two already, she should meet her"

"Alright, take care of yourselves. I can come pick you up if it's too late. Just give me a call"

"Hmmm, good night" Joan replied

"Goodnight"