CHEERS!

"What contraband goods? When did fresh food become contraband?" Joan asked rhetorically

"Apparently, they found drugs inside the containers that was carrying iced fish"

"Drugs!!, how? from where?"Joan was perplexed

"I think we might have a suspect" Micheal said looking at Joan. They both knew who it was.

"Arturo. He didn't just meet to threaten me, he actually had his plans all along and just tried to distract me with the meeting"

"What do we do now boss? If word about this gets out we might lose most of our clients. No legitimate business owner will want to do business with a drug cartel"

"Arturo is really biting more than he can chew. He really must have underestimated me"

"What do you plan to do boss?"

"Clear one of the suites in the club"

"You have never been to the club. You only watch from afar. You said it reminded you of his past" Micheal said looking at Kelvin

"Now that the past is here to hunt me down, I'd rather face it than get crushed by it. I'm not going down without a fight. I'll be sending you you a list, contact everyone on the list and set up a meeting with them"

"What list is that?"

"Kelvin's VIP list"

"You are finally going to get involved? Are you sure you want to do this? The moment we set things in motion there isn't going to be a turning back" Micheal warned

"Well I already was the moment I took over Kelvin's business. Just took me this long to realize"

"I'm ever ready to serve boss. I'll get into it right away"

"Thank you Micheal"

"Mummy" Willow called as she walked into the room rubbing her eyes.

"Baby, you are awake"

"When did we get here?"

"Oh honey, you were fast asleep when we picked you up from school. Didn't want to disturb your sleep. You must be hungry, what would you like to eat?"

"I want to see daddy first"

"Go ahead honey"

Willow stood beside Kelvin's bed staring closely at him. She looked up at Joan with a curious face

"He's still sleeping? How long is daddy going to keep sleeping mummy? I miss him. Why can't we just wake him?"

"I wish we could honey, but daddy's sleep is not just a quick nap like yours. We can't wake him up, he has to wake up himself"

"But if he's taking so long maybe he forgot how to wake up. Shouldn't we help him?"

"Why don't we make some nice food for daddy so that when he wakes up he will be really happy? Don't worry honey, he will be awake soon"

"Promise?"

"Promise" Joan said with a smile as she pulled Willow in for a hug trying to hide her tears.

"I'm hungry"

"I'm so sorry baby, let's get you something in the kitchen okay? Let's go"

                   *Later at night*
It was Joan's first time at the club. She had one of Kelvin's boys handle the club affairs as she didn't want to get involve in any of it.

"It feels so good to have you here boss! I never would have imagined you will visit us one day"
Jerry the club manager said with a smile

"Thank you Jerry, do you have the suite ready?" Joan asked looking around the club. It felt so strange to her, there was so much going on at the same time. She wondered why people enjoyed this.