OUR FIRST NIGHT

Greg phone rang, It was Kelvin.

"Are you with her now?"

"Yes boss, I'm on my way to the house" he replied

"Okay, I'm home already"

Greg drove into the compound. I stepped out as I heard the sound of the car. I walked up to the car, opening the car door for Joan to step out. She was lying on the car seat sleeping soundly.

"She fell asleep?" I asked Greg

"Her friend told me she was a little upset you missed her dinner so she drank too much"

"It's fine, thank you Greg. I'll take her in, you should go home and rest early"

"Okay boss, see you tomorrow"

Greg said with a bow. I responded with a nod as I carried Joan inside. She opened her eyes slightly as I placed her on the bed.

"You missed my birthday" she said softly with a moan

"I'm sorry, I got caught up. Let me get you honey water to drink. You drank too much"

She took few sips from the cup as she laid back.

"Why did you bring me here? You should have taken me home. I don't want to talk to you"

"Who will take care of you if I took you to the hostel. Rose's gone to her Grandma's, you will be alone with no one to look after you. Just stay here for the night. I won't bother you I promise"

"What kind of meeting was it that you couldn't even spare me a little time. I really anticipated spending my first birthday with you"

"I know, I know. But I was really stuck, there was no way I could leave. And it's not 12 yet, we can still celebrate your birthday together. I got you a cake"

"You did?"

"Mmh...hmm, I was going to bring it with me to the dinner but since I couldn't make it I brought it home hoping we could do something with it"

"Where's it?"

"Just a minute"

I said as I headed to the kitchen. I brought out the cake from the the fridge and headed back to the room"

"Here you go, let me lit the candle" I placed the cake gently on the bed

"Wow, it's really beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you are"

"Don't even flatter me, I'm still angry with you"

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you I promise"

"That's what you always say"

"But as there been a time I said so and I didn't?"

"Hmmm no"

"Then just believe me this time okay?" I said with a smile as I tickled her

"Stoppp, that's tickling" she laughed loudly

"I won't stop unless you forgive me"

"Okay, I forgive you" she said still laughing

"Now that sounds like it. You should make a wish before blowing the candles"

"Okay" Joan said as she placed her eyes together with her eyes closed

"What did you wish for? I asked as she opened her eyes

"It won't come true if I tell you so no I'm not telling you"

"Isn't that just a superstition?"

"You are not getting a word out of me"

"Really? Are you sure about that?" I said with a flirty smile as I pulled her closer to me

"What are you doing?" She said shyly

"What do you think?"

I whispered to her ears softly as I kissed her neck gently. She let out a soft moan. I continued as I went down slowly to her chest, kissing her softly there. I placed the cake on the shelf beside the bed with one hand as I let the other hand run through her dress. She had a silky sexy dress on. I took my lips away from my chest to her mouth as I swallowed her. My hand still moving gently under her gown up to her underwear. She held my hand suddenly as she looked at me in the eye.

"I'm....I'm still a virgin. I haven't done this before" she said with a soft voice as she looked nervous. I took my hand away from under her dress.

"I'm sorry, it's okay if you don't want to do this now. I can wait till you are more comfortable with me"

"No it's not that, I'm just scared of what it feels like"

"Are you sure you want to do this now? You don't have to do it because of me. I'm fine, I can wait. We will play games and watch movies if you like"

"I told you it's not that. Is just that I heard it's painful the first time"

"You don't have to worry about that baby, I'll be gentle I promise. And if you are feeling uncomfortable at any point just let me know I'll stop"

"Okay, I trust you"

"But are you sure about this? I don't want you to regret anything"

"I'm sure, I love you"

"I love you too baby"

I kissed her softly on the lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck with my hand around her waist. We kissed more passionately as I unhooked the buttons in my shirt. We both sat on the bed still kissing as I removed my shirt. I grabbed her and laid her down on the bed, gently raising one of her thighs up as I laid in between them. We had our first night together.

"Are you okay? How was it? Did you like it?" I asked still trying to catch my breath

"It felt painful at some point but you were really gentle"

"I'm sorry, it will get better. The first is usually like this I think"

"What about you? Did you like it?" She asked shyly

"I loved it" I said with a smile as I kissed her gently on the forehead

"I see you did"

"Thank you for coming into my life Joan, thank you for making me see another side to life I didn't know existed. This few months we have been together as being the happiest of my life. I love you."

"I love you too" She replied back as she placed a kiss on my lips

"Do you want to take a shower with me?"