MARVIN IS BUSTED

It was the end of another day at the university. Greg was here to pick me up as usual. I smiled as I stared out of the window in the car.

"You are smiling boss." Greg said
"I just remembered what a female student said in class today when I asked for her name. Such a funny girl"
"The same girl? The bold one?"
"Yes, the same girl"
"I think she's beginning to grow on you. Do you need me to take care of it"
"No, it's fine. She's just an ordinary girl. Did you get their whereabouts?"
"Yes boss, I'm afraid it's really one of the underbosses"
"I had hoped it wouldn't be any of them. Who among them?"
"It's Marvin boss. He met with the pirate boss the night before the operation. I confirmed his location with one of the boys who works for him. I have no idea how far they have gone with their deal. He might have revealed your identity already. We need to act fast to minimize our losses"

"Get the boys to bring him to the warehouse"

"Yes boss"

                          *Later in the day*
"Remove the blindfold" I said to Greg

"Boss, what is going on here? Why did you order the boys to bring me here in such way. Have I done any to displease you?" Marvin asked in confusion

"Get the boy Greg"

"Yes boss"

Greg drags Polo out from the room to the big space in the warehouse.

"I would usually not do this kind of business in front of everyone like this. But I need you to know what happens when you betray the family. Your family, your brothers, your boss,the cartel. This is where you find yourself when you do that" I said to the boys watching Marvin from the cctv in the warehouse. The camera was only on Marvin. All they heard was my voice.

"Betray? What are you talking about boss? Who set me up? We've been together since the beginning. How could I betray you?"

"Exactly Marvin! We've been together, we built this cartel together. How could you betray me. Over what? A shipment? There's no need to play dumb. I know you hired the pirates to hijack my shipment so tell me. Why? I let you guys handle your personal businesses in the clubs. I still give you your cut after every supply. So tell me why you think stealing my shipment was the best way to repay me."

"I....I ...." Marvin stammered

"You what traitor?!!!" I roared in anger

"I wanted more!, I wanted to be on my own. I wanted to build my own cartel. I'm sorry boss, I shouldn't have done that" he whimpered in fear

"You certainly wouldn't be sorry if your plan had gone through. So tell me what else did you do plan to do after stealing the shipment. Sell me out?"

"No boss, I didn't sell you out. That was going to be my last card with the Arturo family. I was going to give them your identity in exchange to be their main supplier. I was going to reach out to them after settling things with the pirates and getting my hands on the shipment. But the pirate boss played me, he withheld the products and wants a 50:50 cut. If we send the boys we can still get the products boss. Give me some boys and I'll bring back your goods tonight. I promise"

"You came to me a year ago, you told me to give you a chance to deal with our VIP clients directly and supply them products. I refused, I knew you were angry when I did but I didn't expect you to keep grudges. Do you know why I refused then? Not because I didn't trust you, it was because I know you well enough Marvin. I know your strength, I know your weakness, I know your limits. You do not have what it takes to be in the forefront of this business and that is why I have kept you behind me all this while. And I have this situation now to prove my point. You were duped by a mere pirate. How do you expect to survive in this business, you kept a card to deal with Arturo? Who do you think you are to think you can deal with Arturo. You really are ahead of yourself. Take them back, I'll decide what to do with them later."

I said as I stood up to leave.Greg dragged them back into the room. Marvin kept screaming and begging as he was dragged back to get tortured. Greg gets behind me as we both walk out of the warehouse.

"Get the boys ready, we are getting our supply back"