POLO's CONFESSION

*At the warehouse*
They tied the pirate to an iron chair in an empty room inside the warehouse. He had bruises and fresh wounds in his face and body. He had been beaten to a pulp. Drools of blood dropped from his mouth as he bent his head down unconscious. I signaled to one of the boys to get me a chair as I sat in front of him. Greg stood behind.

"Wake him up"
I said to the boys standing beside him. They had rods in their hands stained with blood. They had beaten him to unconsciousness with it. One of the boys poured cold water on him making his gasp for breath as he woke from his unconsciousness.

"Who are you guys? What did I do to deserve this? Why are you doing this to me!" His voice trembled in fear as he struggled to cut loose from the rope he had been tied with.

"One question at a time Polo" I answered calmly

"How did you know my name? Who are you?"
He asked again struggling with the rope

"Another question. Okay let's get down to business. Three nights ago, you and your petty little thief friends stole from me."

"Steal from you? We didn't steal anything from nobody!"

" Are you playing dumb now or you are really dumb. The shipment you hijacked at the border. Does that ring a bell? It should"

"We only took back what belonged to our client. Our boss told us he was robbed of his shipment and needed us to get it back. We only did as we were told. I don't know anything else"

"Ah, I see there's a mix up something. Let me make it clear. The shipment you hijacked, was my shipment which you stole for your boss. So you see, I don't care what you were told and whose orders you were following. Who did you hijack the shipment for?"

"I don't know. Our boss don't let us on on information like that. We just do as we are told and get our cut"

"I heard your grandmother is battling with a kidney disease and needs a transplant. She's been at the bottom of that list for a long time now you know"

"Don't you dare touch my grandma!! I'll kill you with my hands if anything happens to her!" He screamed as he tried to rush at me from the chair

"Well, you will have to get out of that rope first before you can do anything. Give me the name of your client and you will be able to see your grandma tonight. You need money to get her on top of the list of people who will be receiving from a donor don't you? Time is money you know. Just give me the name and e can all pretend this never happened"

"I do not know who the client is. I already told you what I know"

"You see Polo, I happen to know a little about human mind and something tells me you are not telling me the truth. Which is really bad, I hate getting my time wasted going back and forth on nothing.Show him the iPad."

Greg shows him a video of two of the boys in his grandma's hospital room.

"You asshole! What are you going to do to my grandma!!! Don't you dare touch her. I'll kill all of you!" He screamed in pain with tears dropping from his eyes

"Just give me the name and I'll ask my boys to leave"

"I really don't know, please I beg you. I only know a night before the operation our boss met a client at his secret hideout. He only meets with his VIP clients there. That's all I know, please leave my grandma alone" he pleaded in tears

"Now we are getting somewhere. Where's this secret hideout?"

"I can take you there"

"Greg, get three of the boys to follow him to the hideout"

"Yes boss"

"Let's go" I said as I stood up from the chair. Greg followed behind.

"For him to take the client to his secret hideout, it must have been a huge deal between them boss. I don't think any of the boys would have the mind to do that" Greg said

"I don't think is any of the boys either. Check the whereabouts of the underbosses the night before the operation. Have them monitor the pirate boss too. I'm sure he will still have to meet with this client soon"

"Yes boss. You've had a long day, let me take you home."