JOAN's RETREAT

"Oh my God! What should we do?" Joan panicked in fear

"I don't know but we are not opening that door" Alice whispered back

"If we don't, he's going to break it down"

"So? Are we suppose to open the door and say hey what took you so long. Maybe if you had listen to me earlier"

"This is the time for this Alice. I'm going to open the door"

"You will do what?"

"The worst that could happen is him dragging me back to that house. I can't risk putting Willow in danger while running"

Greg kept banging the door as he kept shouting both Alice's and Joan's name. He sounded angry and frustrated. After taking a deep breath, Joan opened the door quietly.

"There you are" Greg said with a disgruntled look. Joan tried to hide her fear in front of him. Even if she was going to let him take her, she was going to put up a fight at least.

"What are you doing here?" Joan fired back with a hostile voice

"What am I doing here? You know exactly why I'm here so why don't you just get in there get your things and start moving"

"And who are you to tell me what to do? Who do you think you are?!"

"I'm the one who's being by your side when you had absolutely no one. Neither you or Willow would have survived without me. Are you really going to ruin our relationship like this?

"No you are wrong, we would have survived with our without you. If if I knew you were nothing but a piece of shit I wouldn't have taken your help back then. You knew I was vulnerable and you took advantage of that because that's who you are"

"Piece of shit?" Greg said with a smirk

"That's even an understatement"

"But what happened to us Joan huh? We were happy together. We would have made the best family, why are you pushing me away? Because I'm a mafia? I can quit that if you want, we can leave everything behind us and be happy."

"Just how obsessed are you Greg? Our relationship has nothing to do with you being a mafia or not. I do not have feelings for you!"

"I don't care what you think of me. You both are leaving with me now"

"No we are not" Joan and Greg struggled with the door but Joan couldn't hold out for too long, Greg overpowered her as she fell on the floor. He ran inside the room as his eyes ran through the room, Alice stood in front of Willow as she blocked Greg from getting to her, he pushed her to a side. They both were to powerless to go against him, tears rolled freely from Joan's eyes as Greg grabbed Willow from the bed.

"I'm never leaving with you. You had better do your worst"

"Trust me Joan, you do not want to see my worst." Greg replied as he panted heavily

"Drop my baby now!" Joan screamed at the top of her voice as she breathed heavily giving Greg a death stare

"Don't make this harder than it already is" Greg pulls out a gun from his pocket as he pointed it to Joan who was still sitting on the floor. Both Joan and Alice panicked in fear at the sight of the pistol. Greg signaled to Joan to get up as the gun was still pointed at her, Joan stood up slowly.
"And you too, join her" Greg turned to Alice as she quickly ran to where Joan was standing with their hands in the air. They both walked out gently from the apartment as they shivered in fear, Joan weeping uncontrollably. Greg opened the car door as they got out of the apartment.

"Is this a family trip?" They all turned to the direction the voice came from.

"Kelvin?"