BEDTIME STORY

"Daddy!!!!" Willow screamed in joy as she ran out of the house with her arms open wide running towards me. I was finally home and it felt so good. I took her off the ground as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I missed you honey" I said with a peck on her cheek
"I missed you too daddy, promise you won't sleep for that long again"
"I promise baby" We both smiled at each other
"Someone's seen her dad now I'm no longer visible" Joan said rolling her eyes
"Is someone jealous? Looks like mummy is jealous. Let's run before she catches us" I whispered to Willow making her giggle as Joan pushed my wheelchair

It was time for dinner. Catherine had the table set already as Joan called Willow and I to eat. We had spent all day together playing and catching up.

"It's dinner time" Joan announced

"Let's go eat dinner baby"

The dinner table was set with most of my favorite dishes.

"I told Catherine to make your favorite" Joan said as she smiled at me

"Thank you honey. This looks really good"

"Daddy"

"Yes baby"

"Why are you sitting on this" Willow asked at as she pointed at my wheel chair, Joan and I stared at each other.

"Hmm you know when you walk for so long and your legs get tired? What do you do?"

"Sit and rest my leg"

"Exactly honey. You are so smart! That is what daddy is doing now. Daddy's leg is tired so I'm resting them for now so I can walk better"

"But you have been sleeping all these while"

Joan held in her laughter as she tried to take control of the situation I was obviously messing up.

"Eat now honey, your food is going to get cold. You have all the time to ask daddy questions later okay?"
Willow nodded back

"That was one hell of a hot seat during dinner". I said as I stood from my wheelchair dragging my leg to get on the bed. Joan stood to help but I signaled it was okay.

"Your daughter is smarter than you think. You can't just say things that doesn't make sense and expect her to believe. You are only giving opportunities for more questions" she says going back to her seat in front of the vanity

"Wonder who she got it from"

"Me of course. It's obvious I'm the smart one here" Joan said as she did her night skin care routine. I sat on the bed watching her from behind. Joan saw me staring from the mirror in front of her

"Why are you staring at me like that Mr Kelvin?"

"Just thinking about how beautiful you look. I must have really done something remarkable in my past life to have you now"

"You sure did. I'm a rare one you know" Joan said as she finished her routine

"Ahh look at that self confident . That's what makes you more attractive."

"Ah, I see where this is going. Don't even think about it" Joan said as she raised the duvet to lie down beside me. I grabbed her arm as I pulled her closer to me.

"Think about what?" I whispered as I kept staring at her beautiful neck. She had a silk short night gown on that revealed her cleavage. I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

"What are you doing Kelvin. Willow will hear us" she whispered back as she tried to break off from my hold, I only tightened my grip more.

"Don't worry, the room is insulated"

"Ah and why is that if I may ask. You only have this one insulated"

"Well, for privacy like this?" I said as I kissed her on the neck, she smelled so good. The kiss got her off guard causing her to let out a soft moan

"Are you sure you can do this now?" Joan said as she stared at my legs

"Don't worry, the one in the middle works just fine" I gave her a deep kiss this time as she threw her hands round my neck kissing me back. The room became so hot all of a sudden, we kissed till we ran out of breath. Joan's eyes spoke volumes about her feelings that moment, it was so sexy, made me want her more.

"I don't know what I might do to you if you keep looking at me like that Joan" I whispered under my breath

"Looking at you like what?" She said as she bit her lower lips. Damn! I totally lost it that moment as I began to kiss every inch and part of her body. Her moans were music to my member as it stood in ovation to her beautiful sexy voice

"Do you want to sit on my face?" I said as I pulled from the kiss.

"Can I?" Joan replied with the softest sexiest voice ever

"It's always reserved for you my queen"  I said as I laid on my back watching her do her thing, I wanted her to be in control.

Joan knelt on the bed with my waist in between her thighs.She raised her night gown up and pulled it all the way over her head as she watched me drool over her hot body. She had no panties on and her nipples were so hard. Joan fondled her breast as she played around her hard nipples, this was driving me so crazy. She moved slowly over my head as she sat on my face, covering my mouth with her dripping thickness. My tongue worked it's way around her entrance as I devoured her like a starved child. The animal in me was awakened as I grabbed her ass from behind pinning her down to my face, her moans were become louder as she kept jerking and holding my hair.

"Kel..vin Kelvin" she sang my name

"Call my name mama" I said as I pinned her ass down again. My face was covered in her juice already and I wasn't ready to let go. The door was widely opened now as I dived deep into her mansion with my whole tongue. My tongue kept going back and forth making a squishy sound. Her walls held my tongue as it her flesh pulsated in pleasure

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum. I swear I'm going to cum!!" Joan screamed in ecstasy.