THERE'S A MOLE.

It was another day on campus. My first lecture with the students. Even though it was just a disguise job I wasn't intending to slack off. I was going to do my job and leave quietly when it was time or so I thought.

"Good morning class" I greeted as I entered into the lecture room

"Good morning sir" the class chorused

"My name is Gabriel Jones. You can call me Professor Jones, a professor of psychology. I will be taking you psychology of art for this semester. I hope we can work together to achieve success. And please note that, this is not going to be a teacher centered class, I love an interactive class so feel free to comment or ask questions when due. On that note, let's get into today's lecture"

I had changed my first name from Kelvin to Gabriel to avoid any suspicion. Even though it was a school environment, my competitors had their boys and informant everywhere, I couldn't take a chance. I was talking on the topic I had planned to teach when a female student walked in with a text book covering her face. She snuck in into the class from the back to avoid being noticed but I did. It was her, the girl who confronted me at the hallway. She kept her head down all through the class and would look away when our eyes met. I had finish the lecture for the day and was walking out when Greg's call came in.

"Boss, you need to come in now. We have a problem. I'm outside the department" He said with a worried voice

"I'll be out soon" I responded as I rushed down the hall.

"Professor!Professor!! Professor Jones!!!
A voice shouted from behind. I turned to look, it was her again. What did she want this time?I was in a hurry and didn't have time for this. She ran towards where I stood.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you sir, you seem to be in a hurry" she said as she was panting placing her hand on her chest as she breathed heavily.

"Yes I'm really in a hurry now so can we do this some other time?" I replied eagerly

"I just wanted to apologize for the other day, I was rude to a professor" she said as she panted

"Are you apologizing because you found out I'm a professor who's capable of failing you or because you really thought you were rude" I asked

"Failing me?! Why would you do that? Are you one of those professors who gets power trip with their students?"

"Pow...power what?" I couldn't believe this girl's guts
She covered her mouth like someone who said something she shouldn't have.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry. About the other day and now I'm sorry."
Greg's call came in again
"Don't bother, apology accepted. I'm in a hurry I need to leave now. Have a nice day Miss."
I said as I walked away hurriedly
"What about the artifact?!" She screamed behind me
I walked away without giving an answer. Greg was standing outside the department already. We both got into the car.

"What is the problem?" I asked

"Our shipment coming from Italy got hijacked boss"

"Hijacked? By who?"

"Pirates boss"

"Pirates?! How many were they that our boys couldn't handle them? How could they allow lowly pirates hijack a whole shipment!" I was fuming in anger

"It was really suspicious to me too sir. I made some findings, it was all planned sir. They knew we were coming and they attacked just when we were about to cross. It could only be possible with the help of someone who knew about our operations well. It wasn't just an ordinary pirates work. According to the boys, they came in dozens of boats and were fully armed to the teeth."

"Someone who knows about our operations well? Do you have anyone in mind?"

"I can't say for now boss but I think we have a mole among us. And if it's among the people I suspect, then your identity might not be save too boss." Greg said

"It's too early to make assumptions. What is certain now is we have a traitor in the family which identity is unknown. We will get back to that soon, we need to make supplies, we can't afford not making supplies this time. It's that time of the year and all our buyers are on the edge. Any disappointment now, they won't hesitate to change their supplier. How much products do we have left in the warehouse?"

"The products we have left can only cater for half of our clients"

"Supply the people it can cater for first. Set up a meeting with Fernando. Let's see if I can strike a deal with him."

"Are you going to meet him yourself?"

"Fernando doesn't care about who he does business with as long as he gets his money. He doesn't have to see my face. My words and money are enough. Set the meeting at a secluded place"

"Yes boss, but what if Fernando cannot meet our demands?"

"It is going to be an eye for an eye then. They hijacked our products,we take theirs"