chapter 1

"I am back china!" Wei ying looked excitedly around, some people were waiting for their passengers, others were departing from their families, ready for travel.

All of the way from England to here, he was feeling overjoyed, it was fun running away.

He could have imagined his family's face, encountering with only a letter from him, specially his brother calling his name angrily.

He laughed wholeheartedly for a second.When he lifted his head he saw people around him looking strangely at him.

Wei ying immediately stood steadily and walked faster toward exit.

He was walking toward one of the taxis when a boy blocked his way

" sir, If you are new here, I can easily find you a place to stay.I am expert in helping new passengers and It won't cost you much."

Wei ying looked at him, he seemed to be in his 14 years old but he seemed so nimble.

"Thanks, could you guide the way" wei ying went after him.

The boy walked toward the man, waiting there " hey, take this gentleman to the best hotel"

The man nodded and put wei ying's luggage in the car.

During the driving, the boy offered him some water " Sir, it is extra serving for you!"

Wei ying smiled back and drank from the water, he was thinking how friendly they were.

The more time passed he was feeling more exhausted and sleepy.His vision were getting darker too.

"It seems that anesthetic is showing it is effects!" The man laughed evilly while looking from the mirror.

"Wh-hat..did..you..give.to..me?!!"

Wei ying hardly could be conscious,he got unconscious.

After a while

Wei ying woke up, feeling cold and hungry.The ground was rough.From other side his head was aching severely.

He looked around and find himself out of the city, it was a bare area.

Hardly building could be find there, but the city was clearly visible and there was not a long distance till city.

He got up and looked around finding no luggage.Now there was no money no cloths no food nothing.He cursed his luck and walked till city.

He had finally reached city and currently was wandering, not knowing where to go.The wind had become stronger and he was feeling cold.

Suddenly a newspaper hit his head.Even the luck is not on my side, wei ying took out the newspaper angrily .

Suddenly his eyes lied on a notice for a worker in hospital, it seemed they also provided the place for staying at nights.

Wei ying gladly wrapped the newspaper and ran toward the address.

He stood in front of the hospital, while gasping for air.When he caught his breath, he entered the hospital.

He asked a nurse where they were hiring.With the nurse's guide he found the manager of the workers.

He was hired hardly as he did not have any identification card but his pleadings worked well.He had accepted to do the cleanings, changing sheets.

Wei ying lied on bed, it was better than staying outside in cold weather with nothing.Tomorrow was a new start of his limited two months.

Morning
Wei ying woke up early as he was also used to get up early in England.

He started doing as he was instructed to change the sheets and cleaning.

Old ladies looked at the new worker, wei ying introduced himself warmly as soon as he saw their curious gazes

"hello madams, I am wei ying, from now on I will be the responsible for cleaning"

The old ladies seemed pleased with his easy going personality and introduced themselves .

One of the ladies teased wei ying

"At first I thought you were a girl as you are so beautiful "

other ladies laughed, it seemed they also agreed on this matter.

Wei ying laughed too

"I owe it all to my beautiful mother and handsome father!"

Madams seemed to like him as they become friendly with him and were comfortably talking with him.

For the first day he was given less works to learn better and tomorrow would be harder as he had to do cleaning of other sections.

He had finished all his works and went to see the madams and say good night.

Each of the old madams had a story, they have been staying in hospital for years, some of them were abandoned by their families, some were alone.

But they had stayed strong there despite the cruel truth.

Today he was going to meet more patients.He had become friend with every patient he saw due to his warm personality.

"Okey, this room should be the last one!"

Wei ying stood in front of the room, this VIP room seemed more equipped compared with other rooms.

He opened the door and encountered a cold and gloomy atmosphere.

The curtains were blocking the sun, the room was sunk in darkness.

There was a patient sitting there unmoving,he could have been mistaken as a statue.

"Hello, I am wei ying, The new worker here"

wei ying didn't receive any respond from him.

He got curious about the patient why was he this silent.He could not tolerate this suffocating atmosphere

"Excuse me"

Wei ying draw the curtains and opened the windows, now it was better and he could see this mysterious patient.

Wei ying turned to him and saw a statue of handsomeness.

He seemed to be around 25, his golden eyes were the first eye catching , reflecting the sun.

His handsome face was staring back at him deadly,displeased with his actions.

Anyone would get scared with his gazes but wei ying could be counted as an exception as he did not feel unpleasant.

"Excuse me mr...." he looked at his info written there "oh! Mr.lan wangji, I should clean here"

Wei ying started cleaning,while he was working he tried to get close with him.

He talked about everything ,about other patients and asked if he had seen them, but as expected he just received silence.

"It is done, okey mr.lan wangji ,I will see you again tomorrow" wei ying was type of energetic boy.

He smiled warmly at lan wangji and shook his hand as a goodbye.

Lan wangji just stared at him and didn't show any reaction.

When he got out "noisy" just a word came out his mouth.

Wei ying was thinking about how to try to communicate with lan wangji more tomorrow and rain of ideas filled his mind.He was waiting excitedly for tomorrow.

_________________________________________Hiii dear readers🤗 I have come back with this new story, I hope you will like it. I am gonna do my best to display wangxian love once again.
Keep following my stories, thanks❤