Chapter 32

The car stopped as they reached the destination, Mr and Mrs. Lan were waiting for them.
As soon as Madam Lan saw Wei Ying, she hugged him motherly " Welcome back " her smile was warm.

Wei Ying also smiled back sweetly at her. Jiang Cheng was standing behind Lan Xichen, but when he moved aside, he got both Mother and father lan's attention.

"Who?" Mother lan looked expected at his oldest son.

"He is my brother, Jiang Cheng" Wei Ying came forward

"Hello Madam and Mr Lan"

He was so respectful and polite, Mr lan admired both brothers, it was obvious they had grown up under the education of good parents , they were definitely their family's honor.

Madam Lan ordered the maids to prepare one of the guest rooms for Jiang Cheng.
"I will share the room with Wei Ying , won't cause you more trouble" Jiang Cheng said

Wei Ying didn't know how to say he was staying in Lan Zhan's room, he would definitely explode this time.

"Oke-" as Wei Ying intended to confirm his words,
Lan Zhan interfered
"Wei Ying is patient, he is staying in my room, I will take care of him" Lan Zhan grabbed his hand gently and shamelessly dragged him toward the upstairs, to his own room, ignoring the gazes.

Wei Ying was following him shocked, he was also somehow embarrassed as he thought about the scene back then, but looking at Lan Zhan, he could not help blushing.

Lans were behaving normal as they had expected Lan Zhan would not let Wei Ying stay alone.
Jiang Cheng could not digest it, Did Wei Ying stayed in his room all the time??!! It was like sending yourself to the beast's den???

Lan Xichen saw his struggles and grabbed his hand, trying to distract his mind
" let me show your room"

Madam Lan watched his oldest son so proactive today, her motherly sense could tell at a glance.
Jiang Cheng settled down in one of the guest rooms, then he saw Lan Xichen entering the next door room.

"This one is my own room, feel free to come anytime " Lan Xichen deliberately smiled kindly with that handsome face, it was so charming.

Jiang Cheng for a second felt his own heart beat rising rapidly , he has never had such an unfamiliar feeling toward anyone, he was puzzled deep in mind.He just nodded his head dazed and uttered a thank you.

Seeing his stunned face, Lan Xichen stretched out his hand and gently pushed back one of his broken hairs blocking part of his eye, his fingers running through his soft hair shortly.

His bold action shocked Jiang Cheng, he was always angry or in state of going to be angry that no outsider would dare to touch his hair so boldly, but what surprised him was that he didn't feel disgusted at his touch, he himself felt he was bewitched by Lan Xichen.

Jiang Cheng obviously took a step back, avoiding his further touch, it was better to avoid troubles or misunderstandings.Lan Xichen noticed his cautious mood and he reminded himself to be more patient, not to scare him with rush moves.

On the other side Wei Ying was going to take a shower, it was so tiring during this time staying in the hospital, barely having a comfortable showering. He had closed the door and token off the clothes, feeling the direct contact of water on his body, he let out a sigh, his mind could finally relax.

Both his body and mind was exhausted, his brother's arrival was somehow heartwarming, it did mean he was willing to be his brother, deep inside he had fear that he would be rejected by his adoptive family, but seeing how his brother cared for him, it was a hopeful sign.

"I am getting drowsy, it is better not to fall sleep here" Wei ying noticed that he had forgotten the clothes, it was left on the bed.
He wrapped the towel around himself and opened a little gap between the door

" Lan Zhan? Could you please bring my clothes ? There are on bed"

" wait"

Lan Zhan brought them over, getting closer to the bathroom door. He saw wei ying, looking out of a door's gap.

His cheeks were painted with red , part of his wet hair was sticking to his beautiful face, his eyes were so seductively charming, looking at him so innocent, his rosier lips were like a temptation.

His hand was keeping the door open, while the other hand holding the towel was loose, he could see part of his white skin, his gorgeous collarbone, his golden eyes became darker, he desired to stain his white skin with kiss marks.

Wei Ying did not notice that he was igniting the fire inside him, he let go of the door to take the clothes in Lan Zhan's hand
"Thanks Lan-"

Lan Zhan saw the door opening more and Wei Ying's hand stretching over toward the clothes, he suddenly got closer and put one hand on back of his waist , pulled him over gently, in surprised eyes of Wei Ying, kissed him gently.

Wei Ying had already lost his sense of gravity and was leaning on Lan Zhan, his weight was on him. Lan Zhan took this opportunity , his tongue wanting to pass the gap between lips, kissing him deeply.

Wei Ying snapped out of the shock and wrapped his arm around his neck and parted his lips slightly. The beast inside Lan Zhan seemed to have awakened as his tongue invaded, sucking and licking his ever corner clean,he could never get enough of Wei Ying, he tasted so sweet.

Lan Zhan's warm hand moved on a circle on his waist gently that it made Wei Ying's legs soft. Finally, Wei Ying was getting out of breath in which Lan Zhan ended the kiss. Lan Zhan wiped the corner of the rosy lips, looking at his teary eyes looking like as the owner has been bullied.

His eyes fell on the towel parted more due to the kiss , showing his left collarbone generously.
The fire in Lan Zhan's heart has not been extinguished, he kisses fell on Wei Ying's neck, leaving a trace one by one, falling down on his beautiful collarbone, he sucked it deeply making

Wei Ying's gasp deeply "Lan..Zhan"
The hand pushing Lan Zhan was so weak as it was more like pulling him to kiss more.

Lan Zhan stopped and let out a long sigh, it was getting harder and harder to control himself in front of Wei Ying.

He steadied Wei Ying, closing his towel, looking down somehow desperate

"Sorry"
Wei Ying was surprised, he touched Lan Zhan's face worriedly, lifting up gently "Lan Zhan, dear, tell me why?"

There was silence as Lan Zhan was blaming his own self control.
Wei Ying got closer, kissing his cheek, leaning closer to him, face to face "Lan Zhan?"

"I...I can't control myself, ..." Seeing him not daring to talk, Wei Ying kissed his other cheek, conveying his love through the kiss.Lan Zhan looked at those silver eyes reflecting only himself and got courageous.

It worked well as Lan Zhan continued talking
"I want to...kiss you all the time, take you just for mine, not let others touch you....I want to the shameful things with you, when I think about you, I lose my all self control.."

Wei Ying was shocked, he never knew Lan Zhan's desire for him was so strong, yet he had behaved well and didn't crossed the line or abused him.

Looking at his red ears and his head down looking like a dejected kid, Wei Ying's heart was over flowing with love. He himself could not deny that he also had such kind of thoughts about Lan Zhan, it seemed it was two sided and Lan Zhan wanted him as much as he also desire him.

********************************************************Hello, everyone, I had decided to drop this story forever, as I didn't have much inspiration and to be frank, I don't know if you were satisfied with the story or not, I am not such a professional writer to take so much time editing or writing so mysteriously that would be extra satisfying, I prefer to write some parts simple and I personally in love with writing romantic scene between them Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. I treat it as a hobby as I am being suffocated by college's load of exams . So I have changed my mind to continue writing it as my off days are coming soon.😇
I would love it if you could write your comments if you like the story or not, also please respect and don't criticize my English grammar problem's, I am lazy to edit the mistake of chapters😅
Thanks my lovely readers, hope you wealth and health❤️