Chapter 25

He blushed as he remembered her question
"Actually, we are dating" he then hurriedly continued "but, please listen to my words first"

Madam Lan nodded patiently,Wei Ying's eyes softened

"As far as I remember, my life has always been smooth, I had everything, my family's love, I even had a choice to choose my own career freely.My father is a business man and my older brother had to assist him, when I declared I was going to separate my path and study medicine, I had their fullest support.Everything was going well until..."

He smiled bitterly, lost in remembering the past

"A strange yet familiar man came to the hospital, he was searching for me, as soon as he saw me, I was lost in his embrace.I was confused, he kept whispering nonstop"son,I finally found you"

Wei Ying wiped the stubborn tear rolling down his cheek

"I was so shocked to even react properly, he noticed it and told me"I am your biological father, Wei Changze" I felt like someone poured a bucket of cold water on me.I was senseless, how could it be possible.I didn't want to believe it but my heart could sense he was telling the truth and that was what irritated me the most.My family has been informed as I saw them rushing toward me. I was just waiting for a word like all of these were lies. However, wold became dark when my father and mother worriedly said they would explain everything.I did not hear anymore and lost conscious.The next time I opened my eyes, I noticed none of them was dream and I was brought back to the harsh reality.On one side of the bed, my family was waiting, other side there were a man and a woman, looking at me like they have been waiting all their lives for me.
"Son"
"Son!"
I was called from both side.Mother hugged me wholeheartedly then caressed my face and asked worriedly "Son, are you okey? Does anywhere hurt?"
I nodded negatively, could not say a word.
I could never forget the sadness in my biological parent's face as they could not approach me."

Madam lan grabbed his hand and caressed it motherly, understanding how hard it would have been for both side and specially Wei Ying.

Wei Ying smiled faint one but sincere, seeing her kindness resembling lan zhan.

"My biological family had a business rival, that person had grabbed the opportunity when we were on a trip alone in forest.He had hired some people to kidnap me...I don't know how did I ended up running out of that mess. My current family found me lying unconscious near that forest and took me. My head was damaged and when I gained my conscious , I could not remember anything. They brought me and raised me as their own third child, every time I asked mother why I could not remember anything, they would just say I had an accident.They never mentioned that I was adoptive or anything. They searched for my family secretly, however, it was all in vein, there was no clue. My biological family searched for me all those years and finally found me"
Wei Ying closed his eyes, as he could remember every scene.He had asked his family to leave him alone to rest for a while. He clearly could sense his biological mother's reactions as she was hesitant to ask or not.They were leaving his side when suddenly she turned toward him
"Can...Can I hug you?"
Wei Ying did not expect her request, he looked at her adoptive mother, feeling like it would be like betraying her and putting her aside.
Madam Wei saw his reaction and thought her request was so much.She looked down and her heart filled with sadness.Madam Jiang nodded her head to Wei Ying reassuring him.
"I am sorr-"
"Okey" Wei Ying tried to stand up.
Madam Wei looked up with hopeful eyes. Noticing what he said, she hurriedly got closer but hesitated, still afraid of scaring his son by rush of movements. Wei Ying moved forward and hugged her softly. It brought tears to her eyes as she wrapped her arms around her tightly, cried from happiness as she could not believe she had found him after so many years.
Wei Ying's heart was aching seeing her cry "don't cry please" his voice was gentle as he was requesting.
Madam Wei pulled back sensing his loosened hands and this time Wei Ying saw his father's lingering gaze on himself regretful for a hug.
Wei Ying got closer to him and hugged him silently, he could at least bear to this do for them.
Master Wei got overwhelmed by his kindness and  embraced him back.
They finally pulled back
"Rest well, son"
Wei Ying lied back again while everyone left the room and it was just himself alone, deep in thought. He did not notice when he fell sleep but the next time, he woke up to the angry voice of
Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli's soft whispers trying to calm him down.
"There is no way I would believe their lies,
A-Xian is our brother, I won't allow them to come near him again!"
"brother! Calm down, you will wake him up, mother told us not to disturb his rest, A-Xian is forever our little brother, this fact will never change" It seemed her words immediately calmed him down. On the other side, Wei Ying who had not still opened his eyes heard it and was so moved by those words.
He opened his eyes and saw them beside the bed. They noticed his open eyes , on top of that, his eyes were red from crying.Tears streamed one by one from those innocent silver eyes. Jiang Cheng wiped them and sank him in his embrace like someone was going to separate both of them.
"You dummy, Stop crying! You are forever my brother and I would never give you to anyone, if you dare cry again I will break your legs"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely readers😊 sorry for not updating for a while, I hope you enjoy the story, wait for the next chapter, I will update it soon.I will start writing it now bye bye❤️