Chapter 39

Wei Ying parted from Lan Zhan, he got shocked when he turned around and saw his family standing there,

Lan Zhan sensed his body stiffening and held his arm around his waist. Wei Ying opened his mouth to talk but no word came out, he didn't know where to start.

"Wei Ying" Madam Jiang came forward and hugged him hard. Her teary eyes broke Wei Ying's heart.

"Mom! Don't cry"

Wei Ying let her calm down for a while, then his eyes fell on her biological mother hesitantly standing there, not daring to come forward.

That face was so familiar, Wei Ying's face looked exactly like his own mother, the same beautifulness.
He could never deny that his heart was not longing for his own biological parents. However, when the situation became complicated he choose to ran away, resulting in making them upset.

He patted his mother's back gently
"Mom! I am sorry, I won't disappoint you again"
Madam Jiang hurriedly shook his head
"No, Wei Ying is the best, mom is not disappointed"

She parted from him, smiling softly.
Wei Ying smiled back, then walked toward his own mother, the more he got closer the more he got nervous. He stood in front of her,

"M-Mother...Can I hug you?" He looked so obedient and innocent that her mother embraced him tightly.

"Wei Ying" his only son was her biggest regret, why she didn't look after him more cautiously.

Beside them, Mr.Wei was watching his wife and son hugging each other, he did not know how to compensate his son for all these years.
He called out" Wei Ying"

Wei Ying turned to the voice, calling back" father"
This time Mr.Wei hugged his son and wife together, kissing Wei Ying's forehead.

"Father is sorry for everything, I didn't protect you well"

"It was not your fault, don't blame yourself "

Wei Ying looked passionately at his family.
Finally they reached peace...

When he remembered he had forgotten Lan Zhan, Wei Ying got out their embrace and approached Lan Zhan taking his hand.

Lan Zhan looked at the soft hand grabbing his hand gently, his heart filled with love even with a small touch of his beloved.

"They are my family, my father, my...."

Then he turned to introduce his love.

"He is Lan Zhan....my boyfriend"

Wei Ying said the words with cautious as he was afraid they would explode the next second.

The family looked normal cause they had enough shock when they saw their beloved treasure bringing over a stranger and kissing him so openly.

They had suspected but till the last second, they had their hope that it was not what they were thinking.

Lan Zhan bowed slightly" Hello, Wei Ying and I are dating, thanks for taking care of Wei Ying all these years" He could not say that he was going to marry their son, it was not the suitable time, nevertheless, he tried to convey his intention with his words.

The elders nodded at him.
All of them decided to go to Jiang's house first.
When they reached home, Wei Ying took Lan Zhan's hand and dragged him upstairs while telling to his family

"We are tired, We will come down for lunch in a while"

As the family wanted to say that there was a guest room for Lan Zhan, their son had already ran upstairs.

Lan Zhan entered the room as Wie Ying opened the door for him " This is my room"

Lan Zhan had a familiar feeling seeing the room, the room was filled with Wie Ying's picture, even the bed he sat on was giving his lover's vibe.

"Lan Zhan, are you tired? You can sleep on my bed, if you want I can change them for you?"

Lan Zhan lied on his bed, even the quilt and the pillow had Wei Ying's fragrant smell. He took a deep breath, it was giving him a peace of mind.

"No, I will use this one"

Wei Ying looked at his lover's posture of lying there, hugging his quilt and staring at him with those golden eyes filled with burning flames of love, answering him with his majestic voice.

Lan Zhan was so attractive and handsome that Wei Ying looked at him dazed, forgetting what he was going to say.

The pair of golden eyes were watching his every action, seeing his lover standing there, Lan Zhan gestured him to come closer.

As he got closer to bed, Lan Zhan pulled him resulting in Wei Ying falling on bed. The sudden action stunned him, he looked at Lan Zhan shocked.

Lan Zhan's eyes darkned as he looked at his lover, Wei Ying was so beautiful even up close, his eyes looking at him innocently, his red lips parted slightly, he could see his little tongue.

Lan Zhan lowered his head, his lips touching the soft lips, kissing him slowly. Both were immersed in the kiss turning deep, Wei Ying's arms were hanged on his neck brining him closer, while Lan Zhan's body had already lied on top of his body lightly, sticking intimately.

Both were out of breath, panting heavily
The golden eyes only reflected Wei Ying,

"You are mine"

Wei Ying smiled happily

"I am yours and you are mine"

His hand cupped Lan Zhan's cheek and kissed it gently.

Lan Zhan pulled apart and lied beside him

"Let's sleep "

Wei Ying saw him opening his arms and got into his embrace eagerly, resting his head on his arm. Lan Zhan hugged him warmly, bringing his body closer so he could rely his body on himself more.
Both fell asleep sweetly...

_____________________________________________
Sorry for late update😅