Ch 41

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan stayed with them for a month, they had decided to travel together for a while. During the time they were with both families, everyone had approved them being together and supported them.

Wei Ying was deep in thought, thinking of the recent events, the most shocking one was Lan Xichen visiting suddenly, cause a certain person has been ignoring his messages and calls.

It was bearable just visiting however he was bold enough to kiss Jiang Cheng in front of everyone and confessing to him.

Jiang Cheng's face was blushing, the strange part was that he was abnormally silent and he was not angry.

His father wanted to beat Lan Xichen, seeing his own son's protecting Lan Xichen, he knew Jiang Cheng was willing to be with him.

Then,it ended peacefully. The only person unaffected and calm was Lan Zhan as he had sensed something was going on between them.

Thinking of his own lover, Wei Ying blushed, they have been staying in a villa that Lan Zhan had bought.

The first time Wei Ying visited the villa he fell in love with it, the next second Lan Zhan bought it for him and they had a peaceful time staying here, spending more time together.

Waking up everyday in Lan Zhan's embrace, looking at his handsome face close, Wei Ying wanted to scream happily sometimes.

‼️DEAR READERS, THE FOLLOWING IS A LITTLE SPICY AND THOSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE WITHOUT CENSOR CAN START READING FROM THE END OF FLASH BACK‼️

Lan Zhan was used to sleeping with his upper body naked and Wei Ying could secretly touch his abdomen muscles when he was not awake.

Remembering the time when he was touching them, Wei Ying noticed that Lan Zhan had reacted to his touch.

He blushed red, not knowing what to do and his hands froze.

"Won't you take responsibility for?"

Lan Zhan's hoarse voice made him tremble slightly. Wei Ying looked at him innocently, not knowing what to say.

Lan Zhan's heart softened by his look and kissed his forehead before getting up. He intended to solve it himself in the bathroom, the door was closed after entering.

He had just started taking a shower when the sound caught his attention.

What he didn't expect was that Wei Ying opened the door hesitantly and locked the door behind.

He was standing there shyly, those beautiful eyes were staring at him, his red lip bitten under his white teeth.

Lan Zhan's gazed lower at his oversized white t-shirt reaching his thighs with a black short hidden under the t-shirt, giving the illusion of wearing nothing under it, those slender white legs.

Wei Ying was so extremely beautiful that he could not help himself staring at him greedily wanting to devour him. He could feel his own body's changes.

Wei Ying noticed his gaze and stepped forward, standing closer, only a breath away from him.
"I-Is it late to take responsibility?"

His face was even more embarrassed because of his own shameful thoughts running through his mind now.

Lan Zhan answered him with a fierce kiss, his hands around Wei Ying's buttocks , picking him up, trapping him between wall and his own body, they stuck together.

Wei Ying clearly felt the hard thing against his own body, the cold wall behind made him tremble, his arms wrapped around Lan Zhan's neck while his legs wrapped around his waist, leaning on him.

Lan Zhan kissed his mouth deeply, licking every part of him, tasting his sweet Wei Ying.

The water had soaked both of them, regardless they continued kissing. Lan Zhan kissed him until he was breathless, the fire in his heart was not satisfied yet.

he kissed Wei Ying's cheeks, chin, coming down he sucked his white neck leaving marks on it, the t-shirt was on way so he simply took it off with single hand in front of Wei Ying's stunned face, Lan Zhan lowered his head.

Before Wei Ying could utter a word, he felt a sensation on his chest and only a moan came out his mouth.

He tried to push him away but it stimulated him even more as Lan Zhan sucked his nipple more greedily, his nipple was trapped between his teeth sometimes biting lightly , he could not distinguish the pain and pleasure anymore.

"L-Lan..Zhaan...no.."

Lan Zhan let go of it and glanced at his watery eyes looking like as being bullied.

When Wei Ying thought he had stopped, Lan Zhan did the same to his unharmed nipple, this time more gently.

"You!"

As Wei Ying wanted to push him away his hands touched something hot that made Lan Zhan stop his action.

"Won't help me, hmm?"

Wei Ying looked at his handsome face up close, he couldn't bear to abandon him mercilessly.

"It is not fair to seduce me with your face! You are shameful!"

"I am just shameful to Wei Ying"

"Hmm..Put me down so I can help you"

"No, I will hold you and you help me"

Wei Ying didn't argue with him and touched it with his hand, the thing was big and hard...his hand was sour from helping, suddenly Lan Zhan came and it stained Wei Ying's chest, also some on his face.

"Sorry, I couldn't control myself for a moment "
Wei Ying touched the wet thing on his own face with his fingers and in front of Lan Zhan's shocked eyes, swallowed it.

"Wei Ying..."

It was rare to see Lan Zhan shocked and Wei Ying had deliberately did it.

"Let me go, I am going to take a shower"

Lan Zhan put him down.

~THE END OF FLASHBACK~

Remembering the memories , Wei Ying was ashamed, he himself was bold sometimes.
Since that day, they would occasionally do this and that, but they had not done the last step.
Lan Zhan's birthday was coming soon, Wei Ying wanted to give him a big surprise.

**********************************************
Hello guys😉 as you know I update when I have enough time , so sorry for late updates.
I am gonna end this story in few chapters. I would appreciate it if you could tell me your opinions about this story
Thanks everyone and I love you all🥰 thanks so much for your comments❤️‍🔥