chapter 4

Wei ying had not woken up yet, lan zhan sat on the seat beside the bed, grabbed wei ying's cold hand. "Wei ying" no response

Lan zhan leaned forward and hesitantly stretched his free hand, caressed his pale cheek gently as he was a fragile flower could be broken anytime.

Something changed in his heart, it started rooting slightly.

There was a knock on the door, lan zhan pulled back immediately and just their linked hands remained.

"Brother" lan xichen came inside , looked at wei ying and lan zhan, finally his gaze fell over their linked hands but he retreated to say anything about it for now

" he has not woken up yet?"

Seeing lan zhan nodding negatively was enough.

" How about yourself brother? Are you okey?"lan zhan remained silent.

It seemed difficult for lan zhan to
Digest all of the these matters.

He was easily shaken by wei ying but what shocked him mostly was....

"Brother,I want to take him home" lan zhan seemed determined he would not allow a second anything happens to him.

"You have not asked him yet?"
Lan xichen patted his shoulder "first ask him for his opinion, I will be outside.

Lan xichen left him alone with wei ying.
"Wei ying, wake up soon" lan zhan sighed and rested his head on bed while keeping close wei ying's hand.

He thought about wei ying's naughty actions,his playfulness and his innocent face whenever he made trouble, coming every morning shouting his name excitedly, lan zhan told himself he missed them all.

Wei ying's smiling face was appearing even when he closed his eyes.

Wei ying

He was feeling like his body was so exhausted and he was not willing to wake up but the sun rays bothering his closed eyes were something he could not get along with.

His eyes opened slightly, analyzing why he was lying here instead of his room,his shoulder hurt like hell and the painfulness was enough to remind him of previous incident.

Wei ying looked around and saw lan zhan sleeping,his head resting uncomfortably on bed and his own hand surrounded by lan zhan's warm hands.

He was not unfamiliar with this kind of incidents and was kinda used to being cautious all the time but this time he was reckless enough.

His arrival was the top risk but who could have managed his stubborn side.

His throat was like a desert lacking water ,his eyes were in search of water but he could not find none.

Wei ying rested on one of his hands and tried to sit first.The side effects of medicine could make him sleep for a few days but he endeavored to maintain his conscience.

His head was feeling so heavy. Despite all, he took out his hand from lan zhan's grip gently but lan zhan woke up immediately.

Seeing wei ying has already woken up was the heart calming moment " wei ying!"

Lan zhan hugged him gently his hands wrapping around lan zhan as careful as possible not to pressure his wound.

"Lan zhan" wei ying rested his head on his shoulder, patted his back smoothly.

lan zhan should have scared a lot but what seemed surprising was being hugged by lan zhan.

Wei ying thought his warm embrace was really fitting his body.wei ying suddenly realized what he had thought about, it was wrong to think like that of lan zhan's pure embrace .

The guilty feeling was suffocating enough for him to pull back.

"Wei ying" lan zhan looked worriedly at him looking down, not understanding why wei ying pulled back suddenly.

Wei ying masked his feeling with a smile ,he was capable in playing.

"I am fine lan zhan, I was just thirsty and there is none here"

Lan zhan immediately stood up and went to bring water " you rest, I will bring it"

Wei ying just stayed speechless, lan zhan had changed slightly, it seemed he was the one shot down by gun not him.

He was showing his emotions more or maybe It is my illusion.

His mind could not think more and he was mentally tired.

Okey let's compose my thoughts, I should go back to work from now on, currently I don't have extra money to waste time, resting and from other side my time is counting down, I should make best use of it.

His eyes were sheltered by his arm, blocking the sun.

He was lost in his thought that did not hear the door opening and was startled when lan zhan touched his arm

"Wei ying" those golden eyes worrying over him was not just an illusion.

"Sorry lan zhan, I was thinking "

Lan zhan helped him drink the water despite the fact he himself could drink it.

lan zhan was taking care of him so much as he wiped wei ying's lips and adjusted him to rest conveniently.

As lan zhan wanted to talk, doctor and lan xichen came inside.

Doctor examined him

"Doctor, can I get dismissed now?"

Wei ying asked doctor, he was not going to stay in bed lying all day.They looked back at him

"You have not recovered yet and as your doctor I recommend you to stay, but if you insist it is out of our control" doctor advised him and left them.

"I owe my brother's life to you, I can't let you dismiss early and as doctor said your shoulder need more rest.I will take care of everything" lan xichen interfered.

Lan zhan grabbed his hand gently "wei ying!"

"Lan zhan, please I should work!" Wei ying looked down,he had a hard time explaining more why he could not rest anymore.

Lan zhan stared at him silently
"Okey,brother could you do his paper works until we get ready?"

Lan xichen nodded his head and left them alone. Lan zhan helped wei ying got up and change his clothes silently, he was avoiding wei ying's gaze and it was giving wei ying unpleasant feeling.

He was done getting ready,wei ying wanted to stand up but lan zhan suddenly picked him up.

"Ah, lan zhan!" It was surprising.
Wei ying wrapped his hands around lan zhan tightly, afraid of falling.

"You will get dismissed but we will go to another place!" Lan zhan dared him to object.

Wei ying gulped his salvia hardly, lan zhan's face was so close and he could not handle his handsomeness.

He was like a rabbit in lion den.

"Lan zhan" a faint protest and innocent eyes even did not work.

Lan zhan's cloth was clenched under his fist.

lan zhan looked away not from stubbornness but he did not want wei ying to see his eyes, he was afraid his eyes would have already confessed what was flowing in his mind.

Wei ying was truly like an angel up close.How he could not drawn in those beautiful silver oribs. He was feeling so much heat.

_________________________________________
Hiiiii guys🤗
I wish you best, hope in this new year more lovely events happen to you, live a good life with no regret.
Never forget : you are the only limited version of yourself, don't underestimate your value
Loveeeeeee youuuuuu allllll❤