Chapter 43

He cupped Lan Zhan's cheeks and kissed his lips softly, conveying his answer.

Lan Zhan felt as his rapid heart beat stopped and then it soared to sky.

Looking at the gentle eyes of Wei Ying, he could not control himself and kissed him.

It was gentle at first then it turned fierce, Wei Ying was kissed deeply, his tongue was numb but Lan Zhan tasted every corner of his mouth, tasting his sweetness, their tongues entangled.

Wei Ying felt he was going to suffocate so he
pushed Lan Zhan.

Both parted, this time Lan Zhan changed their posture and made Wei Ying lie on the sofa and his body resting on top of him, trapping him , leaving no gap.

Wei Ying could feel Lan Zhan's heartbeat, before he could say anything he was kissed domineeringly.

They were so close that Wei Ying could feel Lan Zhan's body warmth, especially the hot thing poking him, eventually getting bigger.

Wei Ying's cheeks turned red to a naked eye.
He turned his face, stopping the kiss...

"L-Let's go to our room.." he shyly muttered.

Lan Zhan eyes darkened, he suddenly hugged him like a child, walking toward the room.

‼️ THE REST OF THE STORY IS A LITTLE MATURE SO PLEASE THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT CAN SKIP THIS PART‼️

Lan Zhan put him on the bed, kissed him on the forehead, taking off Wei Ying's shirt

"Can Wei Ying unbutton my shirt?"

Wei Ying looked at those expectant golden eyes and started unbuttoning, his hand trembled under Lan Zhan's hot eyes.

When he finished it, Lan Zhan rewarded him with a kiss on his cheek.

"What about my trouser?

Wei Ying could not bear his hot eyes

"You! You are seducing me on purpose!"

However, his hand fell on the trouser, he could feel the hard thing trapped there.Wei Ying avoided Lan Zhan's eyes, trying to concentrate on the zipper, as he pulled down the zipper, a hot thing got in touch with his hands more openly.

He pulled back his hand and looked angry at Lan Zhan enjoying himself.

"Y-You do the rest"

Lan Zhan just pulled out the trouser and underwear

"I put the things in the drawer" Wei Ying said as he let his body be at mercy of Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan first striped him completely then took the lubricant, seeing his nervousness, he kissed Wei Ying to distract him and invaded finger after finger.

Wei Ying felt that he was full but strangely a little while later, he could take more. It was not until the fifth one that he felt it was impossible, he tried to stop Lan Zhan

"No, Lan Zhan, I can't.."

"You will get used to it"

Lan Zhan blocked his mouth but Wei Ying's moans could be heard.

His body adapted to the pain quickly, it was not until the real thing attacked that he cried out, Lan Zhan was only half inside that Wei Ying tightened and he could not move, it was hard to control himself and be patient but he tried his best.

"Wei Ying, relax and it won't be painful"

He kissed Wei Ying until he was relaxed slightly then pushed till the end, he didn't move anymore.

Lan Zhan felt a satisfaction, finally he was deep inside his Wei Ying, the distance was negative.

Wei Ying's eyes were red as he had cried a lot, he could not move his body, the pleasure and pain of hot thing inside made him confused.

Lan Zhan kissed his eyes, his cheeks and finally captured his lips, kissing him gently and below, he started moving out and coming in more powerfully.

The pain was replaced with pleasure and Wei Ying actively cooperated with him.

It was not until the hot liquid sprayed inside that his cheeks turned more red.

Unconscious, he touched his abdomen. This scene fell on Lan Zhan's sight, he pulled up Wei Ying suddenly and made him put all his weight on the Lan Zhan's body and the thing went deeper making Wei Ying frowned in pain.

He did not know how many times he came or Lan Zhan came, he just knew that he fainted and woke up in middle numerous times and his stomach was bulging, filled with liquid.

It seemed that Lan Zhan was full of energy instead of being tired.

This time Wei Ying fainted and it was in late in the morning that he woke up, as he moved, he felt that his body was torn apart, every part of his body felt pain, especially at back.

Lan Zhan was not in the room, he checked his body and noticed he has been washed clean inside and outside.

Remembering the last night he felt shy but the pain did not let him have a good time. He hardly stood up and put on clothes then washed his face, brushed his teeth.

He could not sat properly because of the pain and lied on bed with difficulty.

At this time the door was opened and Lan Zhan came in with porridge.