Chapter 18

Both turned to the sound, lan xichen was standing there, they had not noticed when he had come inside.

"Brother?!"

"Xichen-gege!"

Both stood up, lan xichen walked forward and stood in front of them, he was mainly looking at wei ying.

Lan zhan grabbed wei ying's hand and pulled him back

"Brother, I can explain the situation"

"no need, I came to call you both and heard everything "lan xichen was serious unlike his always smiling face

"Xichen-gege,just give me a chance,I swear I am not lying" wei ying came out of lan zhan's shelter.

"I believe you, we can go there secretly tonight, I will ask some of my subordinates to hack the camera"

~midnight~

They secretly entered the building
"It must be this door" lan xichen pointed out.

"It is locked" wei ying desperately said.

Lan xichen showed them the key "spare keys!"

Lan zhan and wei ying moved out of the way so lan xichen could have a full access to the door.

The door was unlocked successfully, three of them started searching the data regarding madam lan.

Wei ying looked throughly at them one by one

"Find the ones about her medicines"

When he looked at list, two medicines caught his attention"I found it!!"

Lan zhan and lan xichen got closer

"What do you mean?" Lan xichen asked

"These two medicines both are normal however if you take it together, the consequences are heavy and gradually, they become like a poison.One of the side effects is fainting and it is similar to coma than can be wronged.These medicines are not common ones and they are hard to get and expensive ones.Despite the fact that doctor knew,
he has prescribed usage of them in a high dose together."

"That bastard!!" Lan xichen sank in rage.

"Kill him!!" Lan zhan crumpled the papers angrily.

"Both of you! first listen to me! I suspect there is someone supporting him, we should be sure!"

Wei ying stopped both of them as he was in middle.Lan zhan pulled him toward himself, almost in his own embrace" wei ying is right"

"Lan zhaaan, I am talkin" wei ying gestured that your brother is here.But, lan zhan just tightened his grip.

"I also agree, sorry, I was angry for a second thinking how he was harming mother.We should find the real culprit, also can I have a request?"

Lan xichen now less tensioned stared at wei ying, waited for his response.

"Of course, anything"

"Can you take care of mother's treatment?"

Wei ying didn't expect him asking him such a request

"I will do my best, tomorrow she should take some tests"

"Thanks so much"

"Thanks wei ying "

Lan xichen called over the subordinates to clean the building and catch all the workers.

According to wei ying's plane, he sent some to keep an eye on the doctor.