chapter 3

Lan zhan disturbed his thoughts

" brother, he is wei ying"

Then he turned to wei ying

"And he is my older brother, lan xichen"
Wei ying warmly greeted him

"It is my pleasure to meet lan zhan's brother"

Lan xichen shook his hand, analyzing him cautiously

"It is also my pleasure to get to know lan zhan's friend" lan xichen deliberately emphasized on lan zhan.

"Come take a seat, lan zhan did not tell me he had a brother"

wei ying pouted adorably, his words were referring to lan zhan.

Wei ying turned his head to other side while sitting and didn't spare him a glance.

Lan xichen from other side of the bed was watching closely.Lan zhan grabbed wei ying's hand and squeezed it gently

"wei ying"

Wei ying did not turn his head and was stubbornly looking other side.

Lan xichen watched as how his brother got uneasy seeing wei ying ignoring him.

Lan zhan turned wei ying's head toward himself.

Lan zhan stared at his silver eyes,deep in his eyes, he could see playfulness , despite knowing wei ying was teasing him again

"Don't turn your head from me, I promise to not hide from now on, hmm?"

Wei ying could not tell no to his innocent face, lan zhan was deliberately acting innocent again.

He was used to this side of lan zhan and was tricked numerous time by his handsome face.

wei ying nodded his head cutely, it brought a smile on lan zhan's face.

Wei ying stood up " I will leave you two brother to talk conveniently"

Lan xichen nodded his head as a gratitude, lan zhan smiled back at wei ying and his eyes followed wei ying till closing the door.

Lan xichen coughed to get his attention " brother, sorry that I couldn't visit you, We noticed there was a spy and he was after your whereabouts to kill you.

Father and I did our best to find him that's why we couldn't visit you, yesterday we got him finally and noticed he was from jin group

" lan xichen clenched his fits from rage " be careful,I will do my best to protect you"

"Thanks brother" lan zhan looked warmly at his brother.

"I am happy you have found yourself a friend, he seems to be a sincere one,and he has a good personality"

Lan zhan smiled at thought of wei ying

" he is so stubborn "

"Brother, I should get going, I will come more"

lan xichen hugged him once again.

"Mn"

Lan xichen got out of the room and saw wei ying waiting outside

"Could I take some of your time?" Lan xichen pointed to outside.

"Sure" wei ying followed him.

It was getting dark outside, the lights were turned on.

"Lan zhan was not in good condition due to some problems, but now he is getting better thanks to you.I tried my best to help him but he even distanced himself from us and I couldn't drag him out his loneliness.He hardly trusts anyone but it seems he has so much faith on you I hope you won't betray his trust and continue being by his side"