Chapter 29

Both were burning with flames of passion and desire as the kiss lasted and Lan Zhan kissed his lips softly as the final one, letting him catch his breath. Wei Ying's eyes opened slightly sensing his departure, taking Lan Zhan's breath, how could Wei Ying be so stunning and gorgeous , looking back with those teary silver eyes innocently, his fair white skin so smooth under his touch ,his cheeks were red and his swollen lips parted slightly.
Lan Zhan's arm tightened around his waist, his strong self control over the years seems to be shaking every time facing him.
God knows how much his mind and heart were full of Wei Ying's thought, his desire for him growing nonstop.
"I'll come back soon"
He distanced himself, not daring to look at him anymore, afraid of losing his self control.
Wei Ying nodded.
~~~
Wei Ying was reading the book Lan Xichen had given him, the knock on the door got his attention, then Lan Zhan entering with a bag. It hasn't been a long time since he left and Wei Ying was in awe of his speed. His face freshened up, clothes changed , indicating he had taken a bath.
"I will stay the night here"
Wei Ying nodding obediently .
Lan Zhan kissed his cheek gently, his cuteness warming his heart.
Lan Zhan took care of him all day. Not a second, Wei Ying's eyes left him, watching Lan Zhan peeling apples for him, feeding him, his patience was admirable. Lan Zhan took off his shirt, taking out a T-shirt from his bag to change into.
Wei Ying's eyes following his every move, not even blinking, capturing those muscles that were always hidden under his clothes, his eyes not missing those s***  abs, with his every turn, they would come to his display. It was undeniable, his perfect figure was result of his constant exercise.
How would it fell if Wei Ying could touch them, memorizing his every inch.
Wei Ying was drooling over his body that he didn't notice Lan Zhan glanced back at him until his T-shirt covered his figure, moving toward him. Wei Ying looked up at his eyes, realizing   his gazes were so obvious that Lan Zhan surely noticed it, averting his eyes quickly, looking down.But, his blush was so eye catching, a smile appeared on Lan Zhan's face, getting closer, lifting up his chin softly, bring his face closer, his other hand grabbing Wei Ying's hand,
with a teasing tone
"Wanna touch it?"
Wei Ying's blushed more, feeling his own face's heat, his eyes blinking and it seemed like Lan Zhan was bullying him, biting his own lips trying to get back his senses and thinking clearly.
"Don't bit it" Lan Zhan's thumb parting it from those white teeth, caressing his lower lip, the softness of his lip under his thumb was such a temptation to kiss them fiercely, making them swollen.
His face reducing the distance between their lips , finally kissing them, feeling his softness with his own lips, tasting them as the sweetness of them spread, his hand holding his chin moved upper, cupping his cheek, bringing him closer as he devoured Wei Ying , sucking his lips.Wei Ying had closed his eyes, kissing him back, unaware of those golden orbs darkening with desire, then closed again.
Lan Zhan guided Wei Ying's hand to his own abs. He shivered as he touched those hard abs, outstanding even under his t-shirt.Lan Zhan sensed his thrill, satisfied with his reaction, parting his lips with his own tongue, letting it taste him more openly, sucking those sweetness.
The ring of his mobile disturbing their romantic time together.
Lan Zhan frowned as he parted from him, kissed his lips shortly "I will answer it"
The caller was his brother and it was strange calling this late
"Brother"
"Sorry to call late, it was urgent, we noticed there were people wandering around our house, enemies are hidden, be more careful"
"Hmm, thanks brother"
Wei Ying saw him frown more
"What happened?"
"Nothing, don't worry"
Wei Ying didn't ask him anymore but it was obvious something had happened.
Lan Zhan came, lied beside him as he made space for him.Wei Ying slept in his embrace half lying on his body, Lan Zhan's arms wrapped around his waist and back, sheltering him fully in his own safe zone. Wei Ying's head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, falling sleep.
Lan Zhan kissed his silky black hairs, they had grown longer and they felt soft against his kiss.

~~~
Next day
Lan Zhan woke up earlier than him, kissing his forehead before leaving the bed, after washing his face, he got out and called his brother
"How's the situation?"
Lan Xichen" it is strange, they don't seem hostile... they look like searching for something, I don't know anymore, also I got our people tract them and guess what they found"
Lan Zhan"what?"
" They have just come from abroad recently and flew toward our house the second, it seems they are investigating us-"
Lan Xichen seemed to talk to another person and stopped for a moment
"Lan Zhan, be careful! I got news they are coming toward the hospital! I will come right away"
Lan Zhan finished the call and got back to Wei Ying's side, waking him up.
"Lan Zhan?"
Lan Zhan hugged him tightly
" don't worry, but we should get ready now"
Wei Ying nodded and moved faster, seeing the anxiousness in his eyes.
All the time, Lan Zhan's eyes were toward the door and his phone. His phone rang again
"Lan Zhan! I just entered the hospital, they are a step ahead of us, it seems their boss personally got there with his guards" Lan Zhan didn't end the call and rushed toward Wei Ying
" hide inside the bathroom and don't come out"
Wei Ying got pale in a second, grabbing his hand.
"Lan Zhan?! What's happening ?" His voice trembling.
"I am here"
Lan Zhan kissed his cheek" trust me"
Wei Ying froze their, watching blankly as he closed the bathroom door.