Chapter 14

Lan zhan woke up, feeling wei ying's hand wrapped around him passionately.

He was sleeping soundlessly, lan zhan had slept so comfortable thanks to wei ying, it was one of the most relaxing sleeps he had ever.

Wei ying was truly an angel, his heart would flatter even thinking about him.

He was so lovable and full of life, bringing happiness to his life.

He had become a reason for living, it seemed as they were destined to meet each other.

In every aspect wei ying was so perfect for him, he felt blessed that wei ying also had the feelings for him.

Lan zhan did not know how he managed to live without him till now, how he could breath where there was not wei ying.

After meeting wei ying, he had come to notice meaning of the life, how it felt to love someone as your life depends on their breath.

He never believed in soulmates or fated one before wei ying.

Wei ying seemed to have opened his eyes to a sweet life, he was cherishing lan zhan, devoting his love sincerely to him.

If he was not an angel, what could lan zhan call him?.

Lan zhan caressed wei ying's cheek passionately
and noticed he had a low fever.

He got out of his embrace quietly, in search of his medicine and bringing water.

He bent over and kissed his feverish forehead, pouring his love through the kiss

It had already past the breakfast time and both of them had missed it.

Wei ying must be hungry, Lan zhan first went to kitchen and asked the maid to prepare breakfast and he himself first took some water for wei ying.

As he got out of the kitchen, he saw his own brother

"Brother"

"Lan zhan, you woke up"

"Mn"

"I came in the morning to call for breakfast, wei ying was awake and asked me to let you get more sleep.He was worried about you despite himself being patient.He is so considerate and caring toward you"

A kind smiled appeared on his face remembering the morning.

Lan xichen's smile turned to laugh as he saw his brother's shocked face turned to blushed one.

"Wei ying is so lovely " lan xichen did not expect his brother to express in words what was in his mind about wei ying.

It seemed wei ying had flourished lan zhan's other sides too, his boldness to express his mind was of course a brilliant one .

If it was the old lan zhan, he would not comment unnecessary and would not compliant anyone.

"Take good care of him, didi" lan xichen patted his shoulder, smiled brotherly at him,happy for him deep inside.

WEI YING
Wei ying woke up to the cool hand, caressing his cheek as gentle as possible, not wishing to wake him up but not having any other choice...

"Wei ying"

Silver eyes opened to the golden orbs staring lovely at him.A beautiful smile seemed to be a pleasant response as lan zhan kissed his forehead warmly

"First breakfast and then your medicines"

"Hmm"

After both finished their breakfast

"Today, we will meet mother" lan zhan suddenly declared

Wei ying stared at him meticulously in search of any sadness but he seemed okey.

Lan zhan noticed his silence taking long, moreover, his silver eyes looking worriedly melted his heart.

Without a word, he pulled wei ying over to his own laps, making him sit like a cola as his each leg rested on his each side.

"Lan zhaan?" He was shocked by his sudden action

Lan zhan sank him in kisses, kissing forehead,his eyes, cheeks , his neck,...all over sweetly

"Haha, lan zhan! Stop! It tickles" wei ying was giggling under rain of kisses,he could not stop laughing as he was feeling so ticklish.

As he more wanted to pull himself back, lan zhan became more determined to hear heart smoothing sound of his laughing as his own heart would feel joy seeing his lover laughing and trying to run away from his grip.

"Lan zhaaan!...Haha!!...please...haha!!You win.."

Wei ying had laughed to the extent few drops of tears streamed

Lan zhan finally let go of him and wei ying wiped the tears, adjusting his own breath

"Lan zhaaan! You...you are so mean"

Wei ying pouted cutely at him but all he received were a breath taking smile and beautiful golden eyes radiating with love.

Wei ying blushed under flames of his lovely gaze, lan zhan seemed so hot now, smiling like that.

He though to himself If I get a heart attack now, they should blame it on him.

He could feel his own heart beat increasing rapidly as it would pop out any second.

Lan zhan chuckled as he saw him blushing cutely, this side of wei ying was so beautiful trying to hide his blushing but his red cheeks had already exposed him.

"y-your smile...It is unfair" wei ying turned his head to the left feeling shy.

"Wei ying"

Lan zhan cupped his face softly with left hand, turning it back

Silver eyes stubbornly averting his own gazes,doing their best not to look directly at him.

Wei ying knew he could not control his own heart falling for him every time he was looking at him, his lan zhan was so attractive and ethereal that wei ying would think maybe he was so favored by God to be blessed by having lan zhan.

"When you smile, I can't get calm down, my heart beats fast seeing you looking so hot" wei ying shyly confessed.

Lan zhan put his hand on his own heart

"Do you feel my heartbeats?"

Wei ying could clearly feel his high heart beat even faster than his own heart,it was more louder

"Why is it beating so fast?!" Wei ying looked questioned and a slip of worry was mixed.

Top of lan zhan's fingers caressed his smooth skin
" always like this when wei ying is with me"

__________________________________
Dear friends😊 next chapter would be updated less than 12 hours.
Thanks for your support, hope you enjoy the story😇