Chapter 23

lan xichen came inside suddenly

"Wei ying, mother insisted on walking and we was not sure if she was allowed or not?"

Lan xichen got closer and saw his pale face

"Are you okey? You don't seem fine yourself!"
Wei ying tried to stop his own frowning, placing a faint smile

"Oh nothing, I just have a headache and would be better soon, thanks for your concern! About madam, she can walk but not too much as she has not been walking and using her muscles for a period of time, so it is better if someone is beside her, helping"

"I will let mother know, It is better if you rest more, you have been working so much these days, thanks to you we have passed the hard part and mother is stable now"

Wei ying could see pure concern in his eyes, he appreciated it that lan xichen thought of him the same as lan zhan and regarded him as his own brother.

Wei ying looked grateful at him and continued searching the medicines but it seemed luck was not on his side today as he could not find any.

~lan zhan~
Brother had already gone to ask wei ying about mother,it took a while and finally he came back, walked toward mother and father but he looked at me numerous time, looked like having something to tell.

"Brother wei ying said there was not a problem but we should be careful and have someone keeping her company"

lan xichen explained politely and before going out with them got closer to lan zhan

"brother wei ying's face was pale and seemed to have headache-"

"Thanks brother" lan zhan told him while rushing worriedly to the room.

He opened the room and saw wei ying sitting down, searching with a frown.

~Wei ying~
Lan zhan got closer instantly, one arm wrapped around his waist, his other hand cupped his face gently, concern growing in his eyes as he looked more at him

"Wei ying is okey? Brother said he had a headache?"

Wei ying leaned his face toward the warm hand, closed his eyes with peace, pleased with the warmth

"I just have a little headache"

"Did wei ying take medicine?" Lan zhan's grip tightened around him, keeping his body closer to his own

"I couldn't find it" wei ying answered with closed eyes.

"Come here" Lan zhan led him to one of the sofas and made him lie there, covered him with blanket

Lan zhan kissed his forehead gently, whispered beside his ear

"Stay here, I will go buy them now"

Wei ying thanked him before closing his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

He didn't notice when lan zhan came back or how much he had slept but once he was waken up by lan zhan asking him to take the medicine, he opened his heavy eyes.

"Wei ying, take the medicine " a glass of water was placed beside him

Lan zhan supported him to get up and take it.
He could see wei ying was not in good condition and his heart was aching at such a sight.

Wei ying lied down again and lan zhan started massaging his head gently, wei ying hummed pleasantly, lan zhan's warm hands were truly helpful.

Wei ying grabbed his hands, kissed his fingers passionately, showing him how much he appreciated his kindness

"Lan zhan, your hands are truly magical"

View of wei ying whispering sweetly while kissing his fingers was so seductive. He could not stand not kissing him

"Can I kiss wei ying?" He was mindful of his headache.

Wei ying kissed him short one on his lips but did not pulled back fully, their faces were only an inch apart, a sweet smile sitting across his face, silver eyes shining brighter than ever

"Lan zhan, you don't need to ask, I have willingly given up my heart to you the moment I got lost in these golden orbs, I suppose I have used all my luck to meet you"

Lan zhan thought it was out of his heart capacity to hear such sweet words from his beloved.

He cupped wei ying's face, got him even closer, leaving no space between them, kissed him intensely showing how much irresistible wei ying was.

Lan zhan kissed him until wei ying's lips were bruised.However, it was not enough for lan zhan who was addicted to wei ying's sweet lips.

Lan zhan made him lie down on the sofa and titled his head slightly, licking his lips, asking for permission.

Wei ying was keeping him accompany, kissing him back, when lan zhan licked his lips, he parted his lips and welcomed him more by wrapping his arms around lan zhan's waist and back, leading him lying on his own body on the sofa so lan zhan would not feel uncomfortable while kissing.

Their position was so tempting and seductive as wei ying was under him, their bodies stuck together, needing more touch of each other.Wei ying was throughly melted in his mind blowing kisses, letting lan zhan lead him.

Lan zhan was turned on by the sight of wei ying under himself, kissing, as their tongues were dancing.

He hesitantly ran his hand under wei ying's T-shirt, touching his bare smooth skin, his cold fingers were a pleasant paradox with wei ying's hot skin.

Seeing no protest from wei ying, he started moving his hand, caressing him softly, memorizing every inch of his skin.

Wei ying was shivering slightly as lan zhan's cold hand was touching him as gentle as possible like he was the most vulnerable and fragile porcelain.

Wei ying's tongue was becoming numb, however, lan zhan kept on testing his sweetness, he was devouring his lips, sucking it until it was obviously bruised again.

Both were gasping for air, lan zhan's body seemed to be bothered on a special part, he hugged him tightly, buried his face in wei ying's warm neck, smelling his nice body scent, he loved it the most.

As wei ying wanted to see why he stopped
"Don't move, can't control myself anymore, let me calm down myself by hugging you"

Wei ying blushed at the thought of lan zhan losing his control,
"Mn" his own answer reminded him of lan zhan's answer
"I love you"
he kissed his hairs softly as much as it was available.
"Love wei ying too"
Wei ying smiled at lan zhan's sweet kiss on his neck.

__________________________________
Thanks my lovely friends, wish you a sweet lovey dovey life ❤️