Chapter 10

Wei ying

"Silly wei ying!! What were you expecting?! He already has someone!!!!!" Wei ying was murmuring angrily at himself.

He could not control his overflowed rage and depression.

He had never lost his control even for once, always trying to act rationally, however he could not think straight anymore.

His head was exploding and hurting from overthinking, he didn't even know what was right or wrong.

All this time, he had been pacing back and forth, having conflict with himself.

I need to cool down , wei ying went straight under the shower,opened the cold water,he did not even took out his clothes.

The cold water falling all over him was making him come back to his senses .

He stayed like that until he was completely soaked , trembling in coldness of the water, he could feel his body heat decreasing.

He leaned to the wall, sitting slowly on the floor under the shower.

His body did not have any sense because of the coldness and he was feeling sleepy.He closed his eyes for a moment.

Lan zhan
Hen entered the room, wei ying was not there but the sound of shower could be heard.Definitely, wei ying was inside the bathroom.

Lan zhan decided to wait for him to come and talk.As he was sitting on the bed, he saw wei ying's towel untouched there.

Wei ying has forgotten to take it.lan zhan took it and knocked the door

"Wei ying" no response

A little louder"wei ying"

Lan zhan got worried, opened the door and saw wei ying there sitting under the cold water, eyes closed.

His voice become louder " WEI YING!"
Lan zhan closed the cold water, knelt there, cupped wei ying's face "WEI YING!!! Wake up!!"

His mind did not work and he was worriedly trying to wake him up.

Wei ying opened his eyes hardly,his wet hairs were downward in front of his eyes he wanted to sleep more.His body was so cold and did not have any energy.

"Lan..zhan" his voice came out faint.He could see obviously how worried lan zhan was.Wei ying wiped lan zhan's teary eyes.It was so rare seeing him cry.

"Wei ying!" Lan zhan hurriedly picked him up
"Your body is so cold!" Lan zhan put him on bed.
"First I should change your clothes"

He quickly took clothes from drawer "wei ying you should change, your clothes are wet, you may get sick"

Wei ying had been watching him all this time how nervously he had been rushing for him.

He was just watching like a statue senseless.
"Wei ying, please! let me change your clothes quickly " with a node from him, lan zhan changed his shirt but he paused when wei ying put his hand on lan zhan's hand stopping him from wanting to change his trouser.

Lan zhan noticed his shyness "change your underwear, I will change your trouser"

It took a while to get his agreement and lan zhan waited patiently for him.Lan zhan helped him take out his trouser and all the time diverted his look so wei ying would not feel uncomfortable.

Wei ying saw how considerate lan zhan was and even if it was a small smile but it appeared on his face.

"Now change your underwear " lan zhan turned his back and blushed.

My heart is so loud, It is gonna pop out of my chest.Lan zhan took a deep breath.

"Lan zhan" wei ying had already finished
Lan zhan tried to help him wear it but it went up until his knees and it was hard to wear because wei ying had sat.

"Wei ying, can you wrap your arms around my neck and try to get up a little?" Lan zhan stared at those shy silver eyes with his red cheeks nodding his head.

Wei ying stretched his arms and wrapped them tightly around lan zhan's neck, while lan zhan's arm was supporting his back helping him to stand up a little.

Wei ying was so close to lan zhan, it was like embracing him and he could not help but drown in lan zhan's sweet scent.

Lan zhan could easily feel wei ying's body stuck to himself and his own hand not allowing even the slightest departure.

When he finished, wei ying's hands loosened around him.lan zhan gently helped him lie down, covered him and then checked his forehead.

"Thank God,You don't have a fever "

Lan zhan let out his heavy breath , adjusted the blanket over wei ying

Wei ying had closed his eyes, this way he could not see lan zhan and he would not get lost in a pair of golden eyes anymore.

"Wei ying"

"Hmm?" His eyes now were open noticing lan zhan stopped talking

Lan zhan grabbed his hand gently and squeezed it, he got wei ying's attention completely.

"I should explain you something, It seems you misunderstood "

Wei ying got alerted "what do you mean?"

Lan zhan trusted his brother's opinion "Earlier,I told you I have someone I like"

Wei ying turned away his head, he did not want to listen to lan zhan talking about his lover in front of him.

It was torturing him even thinking about that person

" There is nothing for you to explain and I did not misunderstand anything"

He was refusing to listen, lan zhan turned his head toward himself gently, cupped his face

"Wei ying!listen!"

His deep voice made wei ying shiver slightly, his heart was so unfair, betraying his words, falling for lan zhan's voice even.

"The person that I lov-" wei ying cut his words

"Sorry lan zhan, It has nothing to do with me who you love" wei ying was getting more impatient.

"Even if that person is you?" Lan zhan caressed his face

__________________________________
Hi guys 😊 I hope you like the story, I will make it more thrilling and dramatic.You will surely like the new scenes , tell me your opinion about the story, Is it to your liking?😇
(A little about myself, I really love emoji that's why I use it frequently 😁)