Birthday party

Danis POV
As we got the place ready for the party we had an old album of Demi's playing in the background when I heard the beginning to On The Line start to play. "Oh I love this song sing it with me joe please just like you used to." I say "I don't know Dan it's been a while and my voice has changed a lot since then." He says "oh cmon joe here comes the chorus" I say starting to sing
One in the same never to change our love was beautiful. I grabbed Joe's hand and urged him to sing when he finally gave in.
We got it all destined to fall our love was tragical. We sang while Demi watched.
Wanted to call. No need to fight. You know I wouldn't lie. But tonight we'll leave it on the line
I heard someone come in and it was Nick I hugged him as he started to sing his part of the song. He knelt down to my height and sang to me.
Never would've said forever If I'd knew it end so fast.
I sang into a fake mic and looked at him.
Why did you say I love you if you knew that it wouldn't last
He held a fake phone to his ear.
Baby I just can't what you're saying I think the line is breaking up.
I laughed as he made a goofy face.
Or is that just us. Or is that just us!
Then Demi joined in and sang the chorus with us. By the time we were done all of our guests had arrived. "Alright everyone present time" Demi says as she sat me down on the couch. I'm pretty sure I had about a hundred presents since Demi invited all her celebrity friends. Most of the presents were clothes,concert tickets,and anything music related. "Okay it's time for the present that joe and I got you" Demi says I knew it was going to be big. I mean come on Demi has spoiled me ever since the day I was born and same with Joe. "Our present was too big to be wrapped so it's in the backyard." Joe says smiling. I got up as fast as I could and ran to the backyard. Everything looked normal until I turned around and saw a trampoline. Something I have always wanted since I was 5. "Oh my god thank you thank you Thank you!" I say hugging them both. "You're welcome babygirl" Demi says kissing my forehead. "Anything for my princess" Joe says hugging me back. "What are waiting for let's jump on it" he say taking me by the hand and jumping on the trampoline with me. He taught me how to do a bunch of cool tricks. Like back flips and the splits. "Alright guys it's time for cake" Dallas says. As we all went inside. Everyone in the family gathered around me. Demi was on my left and joe was on my right. As they were lighting the 13 candles and singing 'happy birthday' Demi whispered in my ear "make a wish babygirl" I looked around and smiled there's nothing else I could wish for than this. But there was still one thing I wanted. One dream that I was still chasing. I closed my eyes and wished for that dream. I blew out the candles and then we all had some cake. As everyone was leaving and wishing me a happy birthday. Demi and joe had the idea of having a movie night. So I went into the living room and put a movie in. I decided that we should watch the first movie we all watched together when Demi and Joe were first dating what was it? I searched through the movies until I saw it. Peter pan. I smiled remembering that night and how much they both teasted me about having a crush on peter. "So I see someone still has a crush on Peter pan." Joe teasted. "Shut up" I say lightly hitting him."ow Demi Dani hit me" he says pouting like a five year old. "Alright that's enough you two." She says sitting in the middle of us with a bowl of popcorn. We were at the part where Captain hook had Tiger Lilly tied up in the boat and Peter makes his voice sound like Hooks to trick Smee into letting go of Tiger Lilly. My eyes were starting to drop and Demi must have noticed because she pulled me into her lap and started to play with my hair. "Go to sleep if you're tired baby" she says I nodded and laid on my side. In no time I was out like a light.
Demi's POV
I had just put Dani down in our bed when joe sat next to her on the other side of the bed. "So I'm guessing you haven't told her yet." He says referring to our secret that we have been keeping from Dani. "No I haven't and I plan on keeping it that way." I say "she deserves to know the truth Demi. I can't keep lying to her." He says "I know it's just nows not a good time Joe. Our careers see both taking off." I start "They were also starting to take off when we were 17 Demi" he says I knew he was right. She needed to know. "I'm just scared of loosing her joe." I say tearing up. "Baby you're not going to loose her. She may be mad at first but she'll realize why we needed to keep it from her." He says with his arm around me. "If we don't do it now then we'll never do it." He says I sighed "okay we'll tell her tomorrow." I say he kissed my head. "We are doing the right thing babe. I love her just as much as you do. I only want what's best for her. We kept this secret to keep her safe and now that we can both protect her she is ready to know the truth." Joe says. "Yea well you should probably get going you're probably tired" I say. He nods and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back as he creases my cheek. He pulls apart."I love you Demi" he says "I love you too joe" I say. He then goes over to Dani and bends down to kiss her forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow" he says putting on his jacket as I hold the front door for him. He kisses me again and I get butterflies. "See you tomorrow." I say smiling. "Love you" he says before leaving "love you too" I say closing the door. I go upstairs to my babygirl sound asleep. I smile and take a picture of her. I decide to post it on Twitter.
Birthday girl must be tired from the fun day she had. Love you babygirl. Can't believe you're 13 already! I remember when you could barley say my name and you would call me Dem Dem. You were so cute and you still are. Sweet Dreams baby!
I smiled as I tweeted it and instantly got so many replies saying sweet stuff like "awww I love your relationship with your sister" and "Hope she had an amazing day!" I laid down next to Dani and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her forehead and said "sweet dreams my little angel. I love you" then I fell asleep.
A/N: ooohh what secret have Joe and Demi been keeping from Dani and how will she react to it. Leave your predictions in the comments. If you guys have any feedback or ideas I would love to hear them. I love you guys until next time