Bonding time

Danis POV

i woke up the next morning on the couch snuggled up next to demi. "morning dem" i say sitting up "morning what do you want for breakfest." she asks "whatevers fine." i say she made eggs. "so ive got an interview and a pretty busy schedule all day so are you gonna be ok hanging out with nat." she says "yea its cool." i say playing with the eggs. "babygirl you gotta eat." she says "i cant demi." i say she picks me up and sets me on her lap. "here comes the train choo choo." she says "Demi im 11 not 3" i say "open wide." she says i roll my eyes and keep my mouth shut. "cmon babygirl for me." she says "fine." i say sighing and opening my mouth. As she fed me she sang Fix a Heart. "Demi can i stop." i say "yea you ate half." she says i try to get off her lap but she held me there. "im not stupid dani i know if i let you go youll purge and thats not happening." she says No matter how hard i tried she just kept me there until i gave up. "Demi you have to go." i hear natalie say. "kay love you babygirl be good." Demi says heading out the door. "Ok its just you and me now kid." she says "yea so do you know." i say "yea demi told me but im not gonna be like all up in your grill. Think of me as a cool babysitter." She says "the ones that let you stay up late and help you pull pranks." i say "dani i think this is the begining of a beatiful friendship." natalie says i smile and nod. "so what do you wanna do." she says "well we could go outside and you could  watch while i show you some tricks on my penny board." i say "ok." she says we go out to the parking lot and its really big. i skate around and decide to do some tricks. i do a kick flip and an olle. Then i decide to do a 360. i skate and almost landed it but i ate it pretty bad. "Demis gonna kill me." Natalie says carring me in the bus. i had a cut on my lip and right knee. Natalie cleaned up my lip. "ow that stings." i say as she was applying rubbing alclohole on my knee. "i know just dont think about the pain. Think about Demi falling on her ass." she says i laugh. "your laugh sounds like demis." she says "really." i say "yea mini dems." she says "mini dems?" i question "you look a lot like demi so im gonna call mini dems from now on cool with you." she explains "yea its cool." i say "ok now can we do something a little less dangerous." she asks "yea just let me get my board." i say i head outside when i heard screams "look its her." i heard a high pitched voice say i looked up. "oh its not her its her ugly ass sister." the same girl said "i can hear you bitch." i mumbled. "what did you just call me." she says "a bitch." i say a little louder so she could hear. "you wanna go." she says "thats cute but youre not worth my time sweetie." i say i turn back to the bus but she pushed on the floor and started punching me. I used self defense and flipped her over. "look i really dont want to fight so just leave me the fuck alone." i say getting "what are you scared." she yells after me i turn on my heel and slap her hard. "lets get one thing straigh i am not fucking scared of you. i just dont want to give my sister a bad rep." i say walking away. i walked back to the bus and as soon as i got on natalie rushed over to me. "what happened." she asks "some girl called me ugly so i called her a bitch and she hit me. i got on top of her and said i didnt want a fight and ran back here." i explain "what the hell were you thinking." she says "you shouldve been there she was a total bitch." i say "stop saying that when demi finds out." she starts but i cover her mouth. "Demi cannot find out about this or else she is problaby gonna send me back to texas and i dont want that." i say "so you want me not to tell her about this." she says "please nat ill do anything." i say "ok then give me your phone." she says "what why?" i say "i wanna make sure this isnt on the internet." she says "fine here." i say handing it to her. "uh oh." she says "what." i say "Danilla Isabella Lovato." i hear demi yell. Im Dead.
A/N:hey guys sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger so im not gonna b able to update cuz im gonna go to florida with my fam. But ill update ASAP once i get back. If u guys have any ideas for this story please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.