ThanksGiving.

Danis POV

Today marks a month that Demi has been in treatment. i hope shes staying strong just like i told her to. ive been staying strong for her too or at least trying to. I havent been skipping meals or cutting. Whenever i feel like cutting i just put on one of demis shirts and hug myself. I also listen to her songs. God i miss her so much. "Hey babygirl guess what day it is." Marrisa says "i dunno." i say "its thanksgiving duh." she says. "Whats that." i ask "you dont know what thanksgiving is." she says i shook my head "well its a day where you give thanks for things that youre grateful for and eat a lot of food." She explains "f-food." i sturtter "you can do it dan dan i belive in you." She says putting a hand on my shoulder. i nod "will demi be joining us since its a holiday." i ask "sorry babygirl she cant." Marrisa says "uggg this sucks and i miss Demi." i say "i know you do Dani but we have to stay strong for her sake." she says i nod. we had a nice Dinner i acutally kept the food down. I did it for Demi. We spent the rest of the day watching movies. i fell asleep in the middle of camp rock 2. It made me miss Demi even more.
Demis POV

Today is thanksgiving a day ive been dreding. Treatment has been helping me a lot. i found out that i have a bi-polar disorder and anorixia. They dont let me leave the kitchen table until i finish my meal. Even though the deamons keep yelling i just start thinking of Dani and how much i miss her. i need to get better soon so i can see her again and introduce her to my family. I know they are going to love her. "Miss lovato its time for dinner" i hear one of the doctors say. i nod and follow her to the dinning room. My meal was turkey,mash potatoes and rice with water. I cant belive im spending the holidays here. i wish i was spending them with Dani so i could be there eating this same dinner with her and our family in texas. I kept eating even though the Demons were yelling at me to stop. i just Kept thinking about Dani and her perfect features. Like her beatiful hazel eyes almost like but a lighter shade almost like Dallas. Her perfect jawline. Her curly long brown hair. Her voice,her laugh,her smile,her dimples her everything. i looked down and saw that i finshed. "Great job Demi. You might be able to leave before Feburary." Dolly one of the workers says. i nod and head up to my room. i look at my bulletin board and see the picture of Dani. I remeber what she told me when visited me.'i love and forgive you demi. come home soon and stay strong.'  I think im gonna get that tattooed once im outta here. My fans have also been telling me that and writing it on thier wrist with my signature heart. I miss my babygirl i cant wait to see her again next month. Shes coming the week before Christmas. im thinking about getting her something special but i just dont know what.
A/N:hey guys. Wht do u think demis gonna get dani for Christmas. If u guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. kay love u guys.