Im Sorry (Demis POV

Demis POV

I was about to take my morning meds that my doctor prescribed to me to help me with me being bi-polar and all. I saw dani sitting on the couch texting Dallas im assuming. She didnt even look up to say 'hi demi' or anything like that i miss that i miss my babygirl. I hear her laugh and that angered me for some reason why am i angry. i walk over to her and grabed her phone and threw against the wall. I looked at her phone and saw that it was cracked. "WHAT THE HELL." she yells at me. "SINCE WHEN ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO SOMEONE WHO WASNT THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAD NIGHTMARES." i yell at her. "THE ONLY REASON SHE WASNT THERE IS BECAUSE YOU KEPT ME A SECRET FOR MOST OF MY LIFE." she yells. is she not grateful for everything i had to scrafice to keep her safe. Everything i did for her. I gave her everything and yet she dosent care."WELL NOW I REGRET EVER TELLING MY FAMILY ABOUT YOU." i yell did that really just come out of my mouth. Dani looked hurt and scared all at the same time. Her eyes were getting watery. i wanted to hug her so bad before i could she yells "I HATE YOU DEMI." next thing i know my hand made contact with her cheek. Thats what knocked me back into my senses. I saw my babygirl scared on the floor crying. i didnt see the dani that was bubbly and always happy or the Dani the teenager always pulling pranks and eating candy. I saw the Dani that was scared of her monster of a sister me. I scared my own sister. What have i done. "im so sorry dani." i say going to hug her. She puts her arms over her head as if expecting another hit. "im sorry   please dont hurt me im sorry for whatever i did just dont hurt me again." she says. Nice Fucking job Demi. "Babygirl." i say "Dont call me that ever again." she says gathering what was left of her phone and going up to her. I heard the door slam shut. She mustve locked it. i sat down on the couch head in hands. god im so fucking stupid do i have to screw everything up. i got so mad i threw a lamp at the wall i just didnt care anymore. i stood and punched the wall i ended up punching a hole in the wall and busting my hand. "Fuck." i say i went upstairs to bandage my hand up when i heard singing. It was Dani.
its too late to apoligize its too late it too late to apoligize its too late.

Thats when i broke down crying. i want my babygirl back i want things to be the way they used to be. i went to my room and saw Danis hoodie on the ground. it still had her scent. i held it tightly while i sobbed in my bed just waiting to wake up from this nightmare we call life. I want Dani back.
A/N:hey guys so heres another update since you guys have been begging for one. Should dani forgive demi? more drama? If you guys have any ideas for the story please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. Love you guys.