Holidays

Danis POV

we are going back home for thanksgiving and i am so excited. The shows have been great demis been pulling me on stage to sing 'together'. Her lovatics have been begging me to do covers of songs. They have my back when they see something bad tweeting on me or if im having a bad day they trend something like #lovaticslovedani or #lovaticswanttoseedanismile which always make me smile. "ready to go home babygirl." demi asks me "yea just let me give nat her christmas present." i say "ok meet me outside then." she says i nod and go to the lounge part of the bus and see natalie sitting on the bus. "hey nat." i say "hey kid whats up." she says "not much just wanted to give you your christmas present." i say handing her a wrapped box. "aw dan you didnt have to." she says opening the box. I got her a shirt that says 'best toursitter ever' "awww thanks dani." she says "youre welcome." i say hugging her. "im gonna miss you kid." she says "really." i say "yea im gonna miss tracking you down for the show." she says "aww and im gonna miss running away from you and you throwing me over your shoulder." i say "yea but its only for the holidays." she says "i know well see ya nat." i say "yea see ya kid." she says we hug then i go meet demi outside. crap i need to get her something. "ready to go dan." she asks "yea." i say its an hour flight to texas so i think im gonna sleep all the way there. We get through customs and securty check then board the plane. "i think im just gonna go to sleep." i say "ok night babygirl." she says kissing my head "night." i say before passing out. "dani wake up." i hear demi say "are we there yet." i say "yea we are about to land." she says i nod and brace myself for landing. i never really liked planes. I dont know how demis so used to it. Once we landed demi grabbed my hand and we went to baggage claim. There were no paps which was good. When i spotted our family i ran straight to mom. "hey sweetie." she says "hi momma." i say hugging. "how was tour." she asks "amazing." i say "hey daddy-o" i say "hey dan." he says hugging me. "hey hows my babysister." i hear dallas say. "im good dal." i say hugging her. "wheres mad." i say "right behind ya sis." mad says. "mads how are you." i say hugging her "im good how are you." she asks "amazing." i say "cmon lets go home." mom says. we all pile into the van and head to our house. "ok demi and dani hope you guys dont mind sharing a room." mom says "not at all i love spending time with this one." demi says "yea its cool with me." i say we head up to our room to unpack. "well since this is your first time spending christmas here there are some traditions we do." demi says "like what." i say "like mom makes french toast on christmas morning,and the night before christmas dallas maddie and i usally sleep in the same room so since they know about you now youre going to apart of it all." she explains. "really." i say "yea babygirl. youre apart of this family and we all love so much." she says pulling me into a hug. "i love you guys too. im so happy to have a family now." i say "and im so happy to have you as a sister." she says ruffling my hair. "hey dan wanna come join me and dallas in the pool." mad asks "yea be out in a sec." i say "oh and demi you can join too." she says "cool let me get ready first. i put on my bathing suit then head out to the pool. i already see that a water fight has started so i decided to join. i jumped off the diving board. "CANNON BALL." i yell before i hit the water i surfaced and saw that i got them wet. we kept splashing each other until we got tried. "hey why dont we have a movie day." Dallas says. "yea." maddie and i say "ok ill pick the movie." demi says "ill get the snacks." dallas says "we'll get the living room ready." i say  mads and i start throwing pillows and blankets everywhere. "kay you guys ready." demi says "yea." we say dallas puts a bowl of popcorn in front of us. "what are we watching dems." i ask "we are having a twilight marathon." demi says "sweet." mads says "ive never seen twilight." i say "youre going to love it." dallas says. we all lay down on the floor. Dallas is on my right and mads is on my left. Demi is laying on the other side of mads. They were right i do love it. But i still think bella should have gone with jacob. Hes way hotter than Edward. Literally. Then again thier relationship is cute. Besides jacob is mine. "alright guys time for bed." dallas says "noooooo." maddie and i whine. "cmon guys dont you want to come to the mall with us tomorrow." demi says "wait the mall." maddie says "yes." dallas says "as in going shopping." i say "yea dan." demi says "night." mads and i say at the same time as we head upstairs. One thing i love doing is spending time with my sisters. once i was done brushing my teeth i got into bed with demi. "night babygirl." she says "night dem i love you." i say "love you too." she says kissing my head. I fell asleep listening to demis soft voice singing my loves like a star.
A/N: hey guys there ya go another chapter. what did you guys think. if you guys have any ideas for the story. please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.