Twas the week before Christmas.

Danis POV

"Dani wake up were going to see Demi today." i hear marrisa say "really." i say wide awake because i havent seen her in a little over a month. "yea now get ready." She says i nod and grab a tshirt jeans and white converse. i ran downstairs and headed straight for the door. "Dani arent you forgetting something." Marrisa says "oh right my christmas present for Demi." i say running back upstairs. I thought since Demi always asked me to sing i would make her a CD mix of songs that remind me of her. i went to go get and went back "your also forgetting breakfeast." Marrisa says "oh right breakfeast." i say i sit at the table and look at the food in front of me. i take a deep breath and start eating. The Voices have now started yelling at me and calling me names that i really dont want to repeat. i ate half of my breakfeast. i looked at marrisa and she noded. "now can we go." i ask she nods and i head outside to her car. We dont listen to the radio since all they do is talk about Demi. So we usally just pop in on of Demis albums. Once we arrived i got out of the car. "hi im here to see Demi Lovato." i say to the front desk lady. "and who are you?" she asks rudly im her sister. "im her friends sister who is parking the car." i say "ok then go ahead." she says with a fake smile. i go into the visiting room and wait. i look around theres a fireplace,a tv,some couches,and some windows. i heard someone on the otherside of the door. When the door opened i saw Demi. i ran to and hugged her tight. she lifted me up and started spinning me in circles. i laughed she sat down setting me on her laugh. "merry early Christmas babygirl."she says kissing my forehead. "thanks you too. i missed you sooooo much." i say nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "i missed you too. i got you something." she says "whatd you get me." i say she hands me a box wraped with wrapping paper. i opened it and it was a heartshaped locket with a picture of demi and i that said 'me and you against the world. i love u babygirl stay strong-demi.' "awww thank you demi i love it." i say "i knew you would here let me put it on." she says i give her the necklace and let her put it on. "ok now i brought something for you too." i say getting out the CD Mix "you know how theres a studio in your house." i say "yea." she says "well marrisa and i were messing around and made a CD Mix just for you." i say handing her the CD. i wrote 'to the best big sister in the world. love ya dem dem -Dani.' "awww thank you babygirl i love it." she says hugging me. "how much longer until you come back home." i ask "maybe another month." she says "so im gonna spend new years without you." i say "yea but look on the bright side as soon as i get out we are going back home to texas where we will have a family reunion." She says "yay fun." i say sarcasticly. "whats wrong baby." she asks "what if they dont like me." i ask "Danilla lovato you are beatiful in every single way possible. They will love you and there is no doubt in my mind that they wont ok." she says "ok." i say "five minutes." one of the workers say. "i love you baby with all of my heart i promise i will get out of here soon." she says hugging me tight. "i love you too demi. Ill be waiting. Stay Strong ok." i say "ill try you too ok." she says kissing my head "ok." i say i sobbed into her shirt and she just held me until we heard a "times up." Then we let go. i went back into the parking lot and found marrisas car. "howd it go." she asks starting the car up. "it was great really great." i say opening the locket and looking at the picture of us. i was probly ten and it mustve been valentines day because we were both wearing red. Then i read the inscription. me and you against the world. i love you babygirl Stay Strong -Demi. i smiled the rest of the day was pretty normal. i hope Demi liked the CD Mix.
A/N:Hey guys hope u enjoyed this chap. If u guys have any ideas for this story i would love to hear them. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.