The Roller Rink

Danis POV

im so glad the whole me using dallas to get demi jealous thing is over. i just got over some sister drama i dont want anymore. i cant wait to go horseback riding with dallas its gonna be so much fun. Demi and i have finally arrived at the roller rink and im excited. ive never been on roller skates so im kinda nerevous ill faceplant. "you ok dan." demi asks "yea just nerevous." i say "theres nothing to be nerevous about." she says "what if i fall on my ass." i say "dan i fall all the time in front of millons of people it wont matter. Besides ill be there to pick right back up." she says "ok leggo in then." i say we go in and this place is huge. Demi pays for our roller skates She helps me put mine on and as soon as we step in the ring i literally faceplant. "ok ow." i say getting back up. "ok here hold my hand and watch my feet try to do what im doing." she says i nod and watch her. Her feet are kinda going back and forth. I try to do that almost fell in the prosses but i caught myself. i didnt even notice when she let go until she said "youre doing it babygirl." "hey i am this is fun." i say skating back to her. "told you you could do it now youre a pro." she says playfully punching my arm. "yea i guess." i say "hey wanna have a race." she asks. "yea." i say "ok you have skate around this whole rink. frist one back here is the winner." she explains. "ok ready go." i say skating away "hey cheater." she yells i just laugh. she was on my tail so i sped up until i was back in the spot. "hey how do i stop these thing." i say as i bump into a wall and fall. Demi rushes to my side. "oh my god are you ok." she says helping me get back up. "yea i think so." i say rubbing my head. "my head hurts though." i say "i think thats enough roller skating for you." she says i nod. we go put the skates back and head home. "hey guys how was the rink." dallas asks "good." i say getting an ice packet. "i just fell and hit my head." i say putting it on my head. "oh well how about we have a movie day once maddie gets back from school how does that sound." she asks "sounds great." i say "hey arent you suppose to be in school." demi says coming into the livingroom. "um i dont know." i say "yea i think you are." she says shit please say homeschool please say homeschool. "i think once we get back to LA ill enroll you back into school what grade do you remeber leaving school." she asks "um i think it was second but i think you hired a tutor for me so teacnically im suppose to be in sixth." i say "same as maddie ok ill start looking for schools in LA." she says "yea you do that." i say heading upstairs to our room. Hm what should i do. i got out the journal that demi got me for christmas i think nows a good time to use it.
Dear Journal,
       hi my name is Danilla isabella Lovato. im 12 years old and yes i am Demi Lovatos sister. Well let me tell you the short version of my life. i lived with my dad most of my life and lets just say he was an asshole to me. Mental ,Physical and Sexaul abuse. So yea i had a pretty messed up childhood but it got better when i met my older sister Demi when i was 7 and she was 15. She kept me a sercret for four years but she gave me everything i wanted. It wasnt that bad living with her. except when she went out and partyed too much and came back home. i dont really wanna talk about that. She went to rehab just recently and released her album unbroken. Anyway she is thinking about putting me back in school and if im being hounest im scared. What if no one likes me. What if they all hate me. What if they all think im fat and ugly. I dont know i guess ill just have to wait and see.
                    Dani lovato

I set the journal back on my nightstand and went back downstairs to find maddie back home and them starting a movie without me. "you guys started a movie without me." i say "oh sorry dan we thought you were asleep." demi says "well i wasnt i was writing in the journal you gave me." i say "oh cool cmon the movies starting." she says patting a seat next to her. i sit down and lay my head on her shoulder. We spent the rest of the day pretty much just watching movies and joking around.
A/N:There you guys another chapter and it looks like i might not be that busy today so i might update some more. Well if you guys have any ideas please them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.
you are beatifully and wonderfully made-Demi Lovato (ps can you tell im a lovatic)