Taking things slow and the talk

Danis POV
It's been a week since Brooke and I kissed and things have been pretty akward between us lately. "Hey kid?" I hear Dinah say. We were both in the back playing Call of Duty. I look up at her as she paused the game. "Yea?" I say "What's going on with you and Brooke?" She asks my eyes go wide "N-nothing wh-why?" I ask stuttering. "Chill dude I saw you and her kiss the other night. Are you guys dating?" She asks "It was just one kiss and no we're not dating. I don't even know what we are yet." I answer honestly "but do you have feelings for her?" She asks I could the familiar heat in my cheeks. "Awwww that's so cute. Which do you like better brani or Drooke?" She asks "wait for what?" I ask "your ship name duh" she says "oh um Brani?" I say "me too! You guys are going to be such a cute couple!" She says "Hey DJ?" I say "hmm?" She says "can this stay between us? Demi would kill Brooke if she found out that she kissed me." I say "Sure kid!" She says rufflingmy hair I roll my eyes. "And Dinah?" I ask "Yea kid?" She says "If I were to ask her out how would I do that?" I ask "Like this. Brooke get your butt in here!" She says yelling the last part. Brooke has a good relationship with everyone since she's gotten to know them. "What the hell are you doing?" I say "helping you out" she says as Brooke walks in. "I'm so getting you back for this Hansen" I say As she walks out. "Have fun!" She yells. "What was that about?" Brooke asks "Nothing. Wanna play Call of Duty?" I ask "yea sure." She says taking a seat next to me. I unpause the game. After a few games she paused it. I gave her a confused look. "You know we have to talk about the kiss " she says "yea I know" I say sighing. "You kissed me back so dose that mean you like me back?" She asks I rubbed my arm "y-yea I-i don't know I'm just really confused and-" before I finished my sentence she cut me off by giving me another kiss. She pulled back slowly and smiled. "You're cute when you blush" she says which only made me blush harder. "Look we can take things slow I get it. I'd do anything to be with you." She says I let out a breath and nod "now there's only one thing left to do" I say "oh god we have to face Demi now don't we?" She asks I nod "Okay let's get this over with." She says "Demi,Brooke and I would like to talk to you real quick" I say "Okay I'm coming!" She yells from her bunk. "What's up babygirl?" She says ruffling my hair. I looked at Brooke and she took my hand in hers and squeezed it. "Well I'll just get straight to the point. Brooke kissed me on the night my so called father was taken to jail. And before you go all Mother Demetria on us. We're not dating yet we decided to take things slow. So for now I don't know what we are but we are something." I explain "Awwww that's so cute!" She says "wait your not mad?" I ask "No Baby of course not. I love you no matter who you love. You and me against the world remember?" She says I nod "You and me against this fucked up world Dems" I say As she chuckles. "Now that being said I think it's time you girls and I had 'the talk'." She says Brooke and I look at eachother and then nod. "Would love to Dems but we're really busy" I say "oh yea doing what you're stuck on the bus for 2 hours" she says arching an eyebrow. Fuck she's going to ruin my childhood. "Ally Demi is going to ruin my childhood! Ground her please?" I say "Sorry Dan but I can't." She says "ughhhhh!!!" I groan. "Don't worry Daz it's not as bad as you think" Brooke says "Alright let's just get this over with.
After the detailed talk
"Ewww god no Demi stop!!" I yell just as she was about to put a condom on a banana. "Demi we eat those!" Brooke says laughing at my reaction. "Besides it's not like we'll be needing those" she says covering her mouth afterwards. "Okay I know you guys are taking things slow but NO SEX!" She says emphasizing the last part. "Okay now can you please stop my ears and eyes can't take anymore" I say "I didn't show you anything" She says confused "images Demi images!" I say "You were going way too deep into it Demi" Brooke says I chuckle "That's what she said" I say "oh my god see you ruined this child's mind now it's dirty" she says Demi just laughs and shakes her head. "Alright that's enough. Go back to whatever you were doing" she says going back to her bunk. "Definitely never eating that Banana. Or any banana." I say shuddering. "Aww well let's play some Call of Duty to get your mind off it." She says I laugh "Cause killing virtual people will take my mind off of sex ED with Demi Lovato." I say "Okay Modern Warfare it is" she says I roll my eyes "Alright well come on dork" I say "but I'm your dork" she says grabbing her remote as I put in the game. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my remote. And suprisingly it actually did take my mind off of that horrible sex ED class with Demi. We played and snuck kisses every now and then. I smiled because this was one of the moments I was genuinely happy.
A/N: Awww so who ships Brani? Anyway sorry I haven't updated in so long. And I probably won't be updating as much bc I'm on vacation with my family and this is actually one of the few times I had WiFi. So yea if you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys!