Me and you against the world?

Danis POV

Maddie thought i was asleep but really i couldnt because of the screams but her voice was so comforting that i stopped crying. She kissed my head and left the room. I heard talking then demi came into the room. She layed down next to me and hugged. "Demi?" i say "yea its me baby." she says "are you and dally ok." i ask "yea we are i promise now get some sleep." she says "me and you against the world?" i ask "Me and you against the world,Forever and always." she says i smile at that and i remeber the first time we said that to eachother.
Flashback
i was 8 and demi had just woken me up from a nightmare that i had about patrick. "its ok baby its ok." she whispered in my ear. "no hes gonna get me demi." i say sobbing into her. she held me closer and then she pulled back causing me to look into her chocolate brown eyes."danilla isabella lovato i promise for as long as i live i will keep you safe from harm. He cant get you now that you are here with me. i love you so much babygirl." she tells me she paused for a moment looking for the right words to say."its me and you against the world baby." she says wiping a tear that fell from my eye. At the time i didnt know what that meant so i just snuggled closer to her and repeated it. "me and you against the world."
End of Flashback

That is one of my favorite memories that i have with demi. When she first said it to me i didnt know what it meant but now i know. it means that no matter what she will always be there by my side. it means that if everyone else in the world hated me then she would still be there and love me. It also means that we are a team fighting the evil in the world. It means that no matter what we will always be there for eachother through thick and thin. It means we will help eachother Stay Strong.  i smiled at the memory and snuggled closer to demi. I think that we have a relationship that no one else in the world has. I mean she literally would give her life to save mine. I just love our relationship. I love her and she loves me right back. I know that no matter how bad i screw up or how fucked up i am she will always love me. It is me and her against the world.
A/N:hey guys sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer i promise. If you guys have any ideas for the story leave them in the commets. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. Love you guys
Do what makes you happy and dont care what others think- Demi Lovato