Family Dinner Disater

Danis POV

I was hanging out with Demi in our room just watching tv when mom called us downstairs. "Girls we are going out for dinner." mom says "ok mom." we all say we get ready and then head to the restraunt. We all ordered our food and i really needed to go to the bathroom. "im gonna go use the restroom." i say They nod i went and did my buissness and then i heard the voice that belonged to someone i never wanted to see again. The reason for my Nightmares The reason i had a fucked up childhood. "Hello Danilla" he says i spun around and saw him.Patrick. He didnt even give me a chance to speck he literally gaped my mouth and threw me over his shoulder he ran out of the restrurant and threw in his van.
Mays POV

i was working late and i was waiting a table when i saw something out of the courner of my eye. i turned and saw Dani being dragged out by one of my dads Friends. "ill be right back." i say i went to the table that had danis Family. Dani told me her sister was Demi lovato and im a lovatic so i looked for her red hair. I saw it and went over to her table. "um excuse me i hate to ruin your dinner but this is an emergancy." i say "who are you." Demi asks "im May Danis Friend and i just saw her being kidnapped by patrick." i say "Are you sure it was him." Her mom asks "yes My dad and him used to hang out when i was still living with him and i know dani from the park." i say "oh no not my baby." her mom says "dont worry mom we'll find her." Dallas says "Thank you May." Demi says "if you dont mind can i come i have a phone tracker app on my phone." i say They nod we head to thier car and i give Mr.De La Garza the directions. We made it to patricks house and demi and i both stepped out of the car. We went into Patricks house just in the nick of time. Patrick was on top of Dani about to take her clothes off. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER YOU ASSHOLE!" i yelled yanking him off of dani. i went to hold dani who was in tears. "its ok dans its ok i wont let him hurt you." i say calming her down. "aw isnt that a cute picture." Patrick says Demi got closer but i shook my head. Patrick spun around and held a gun pointed at demi. Everything happened in slow motion. He shot but it didnt hit demi i jumped in front of her and took the bullet for her. Then it was black.
Danis POV
"NO MAY!" i yell rushing at her side the cops had come and took Patrick away. The parmedics came and put may on the strecher. Demi had to carry me back to the car because i couldnt walk knowing my Bestfriend had just been shot. I couldve belive it. We went to the hospital and they wouldnt let us know what was going on. "is she gonna be ok." i asked demi. "I dont know babygirl." she says i literally broke down into tears i cant loose my Best Friend.
A/N:Cliffhanger wht do u think will happen to May. Will she survive?
If you guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.
Nothing is more beatiful than a smile that has struggled through tears-Demi Lovato